Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Packs In The Crown Shop!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Okay, So i was thinking, what if we had a pack for each school so we could get gear, wands, pets of our school.
Storm Pack would be Storm School Only
Fire Pack would be Fire School Only
and so on.
Please reply with what you think?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
xXRomanXx1 on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Okay, So i was thinking, what if we had a pack for each school so we could get gear, wands, pets of our school.
Storm Pack would be Storm School Only
Fire Pack would be Fire School Only
and so on.
Please reply with what you think?
This is a cool idea, maybe the fire pack could be called Dalia's Hoard, and filled with fire school only pets and gear. Ice could be Lydia's Hoard, storm is Halston's Hoard, myth is Cyrus' Hoard, life is Moolinda's Hoard, death is Dworgyn's Hoard, and balance is Alhazred's Hoard. I have a few ideas for Alhazred's Hoard:

Staff of Equilibrium
Sceptre of Sands
Alhazred's Lost Wand
Judgement's Sword

Helm of Equilibrium
Hat of Dunes
Alhazred's Crown
Judge's Blindfold

Impeccable Robes
Desert Gown
Robes of Alhazred
Dress of Justice

Balanced Boots
Scorpio Shoes
Krokotillian Klaws
Tail of Truth

Pets: Krokotillian - Gives 1 Krokotillian at baby, 2 at adult & 3 at epic.
Poisonous Scorpion - Gives 1 Scorpion at baby, a poison card as well at adult, and Colossal at epic.
Judge of Balance - Gives 1 Judgement at baby, Mighty Judgement at adult, and Power Nova at epic.

This pack also has a chance of giving you the Loremaster spell.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Well to mentioning the loremaster I say good idea because i cant get a single spell off of her.

Also I would like to learn those random spells like, life bat, life banshee, life minotuar, for life school only

and the other golems, bronze oni, and spiders witch do damage without -25 or without +25 to all DAMAGE spells,still through it in if you want to w101 the idea of packs is good but you all ready did that

just you need to make a pack just to learn random spells like the minions have like, Sir Lake Ward has an x pip attack count. from Mr.Raven stone level 82 Archmage .