Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Flurry of Ideas beyond Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
Hello KI, W101 players, I and a lot of us may have been thinking that, what's beyond Morganthe.
Well, let me share my could-be-great ideas.

The new Storyline...

What could lie beyond Morganthe? After the bug creatures have been squashed, what would happen else? Well, my idea is that the Wizard city's most powerful well, wizards have been the most powerful ever. And that powerful, magical density has awakened the titans, and they have started their grudge against each other again, accusing that their titan rivals had awoken them.
Ever since they had prepared for war against each other,
Ambrose and the Elemental magic teachers have noticed this eerie vibe around the spiral. And one day, Ravenwood was struck by an attack of a titan. Although the attack has been subdued, the heroes have been called again by many throughout the spiral, to resolve the conflicts between the angered titans.
Wolf D. 86+

Survivor
May 25, 2012
Well if that happens, it takes quite a while to create the storylines, graphics, structures, characters, and NPCs.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, they might already have a plan for the 3rd arc. However, fighting a Titan would amazing! But it wouldn't be the Fire or Ice titan because the Ice Titan Ymir is put in eternal sleep in Wintertusk (and if awoken would freeze the Spiral ) and the Fire Titan can't be summoned without some extreme magical power.

Defender
May 05, 2010
SoupWizard64 on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Well, they might already have a plan for the 3rd arc. However, fighting a Titan would amazing! But it wouldn't be the Fire or Ice titan because the Ice Titan Ymir is put in eternal sleep in Wintertusk (and if awoken would freeze the Spiral ) and the Fire Titan can't be summoned without some extreme magical power.
Who knows, maybe the Frost Giant will return, and if he does freeze a few worlds in the process, maybe part of the storyline, we try to protect and "thaw out" a world. And finally, since Wizard city does have a couple of Promethean Sorcerers, Necromancers, Diviners, that amount of magic energy could tingle the nose of a Fire titan. Just my thought...

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Herald of Darkness on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
Who knows, maybe the Frost Giant will return, and if he does freeze a few worlds in the process, maybe part of the storyline, we try to protect and "thaw out" a world. And finally, since Wizard city does have a couple of Promethean Sorcerers, Necromancers, Diviners, that amount of magic energy could tingle the nose of a Fire titan. Just my thought...
I just realised that if there was a titan for each school of magic then that would make 7, but since we already fought 2 and there are 5 storyline worlds in every arc, there could be a world for each titan, a sky one for the Tritons, a cave world for Gorgons (myth world), a jungle for Dryads, a graveyard for Skeletons, and a giant statue of Judgement being invaded by shadow and rogue balance creatures for balance (the titan is Judgement).
After you defeat the Triton King in The Throne Room in the 1st world called Skyskreamer, you're given the key to Gorgonia as the King says "You are strong to have defeated my brothers in Dragonspyre and Wintertusk, but to defeat me as well means I must give you the key to my cousin's realm of statues. But she will not let you pass by her so briskly as I did. Nor will her sisters..." When you defeat the gorgon sisters in the Cavern of Deceit, Stheno speaks to you, "You have proven a worthy adversary of us, and for that, we grant you the key to our other sisters' world, but she is very... unpredictable, to say the least. Heed our warning when we say 'Journey onwards, and pass the point of no return.' We wish you luck, skilled spell caller." When you defeat The Dryad Queen in The Heart of Bartleby in the 3rd world of Treantopolis, she says "How dare you! I send my finest servants to greet you, grant you safety to my tree, but when I ask you to do a small favor and join my army, you react by poisoning my planet! Very well. I shall poison this very tree in return! She produces a vial filled with glowing green fluid. Fear wells up inside you as you realise that you saw it before in the den on the Green Widow. It's the most powerful poison known to the Spiral. This has been merged with an amnesia reagent, to make the target forget over time. But if you wish to leave my wrath, then leave to Darkmoor." After you defeat The Skeletal Archer, he gives you the key to Equilibrius as he says "You face a challenge far greater than the 7 titans combined in the next world, you face the creatures of Morganthe and her Umbramancy, shadow spells go further than Shrikes, Seraphs and Sentinels. There are forces in play that only 3 beings in the Spiral know of, excluding you. There's me, of course, also there is the leader of the plan. But there is one more, a being that has hidden for generations. The Great Judge will tell you more on this matter."
I'll finish this post tomorrow.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
I just realised that if there was a titan for each school of magic then that would make 7, but since we already fought 2 and there are 5 storyline worlds in every arc, there could be a world for each titan, a sky one for the Tritons, a cave world for Gorgons (myth world), a jungle for Dryads, a graveyard for Skeletons, and a giant statue of Judgement being invaded by shadow and rogue balance creatures for balance (the titan is Judgement).
After you defeat the Triton King in The Throne Room in the 1st world called Skyskreamer, you're given the key to Gorgonia as the King says "You are strong to have defeated my brothers in Dragonspyre and Wintertusk, but to defeat me as well means I must give you the key to my cousin's realm of statues. But she will not let you pass by her so briskly as I did. Nor will her sisters..." When you defeat the gorgon sisters in the Cavern of Deceit, Stheno speaks to you, "You have proven a worthy adversary of us, and for that, we grant you the key to our other sisters' world, but she is very... unpredictable, to say the least. Heed our warning when we say 'Journey onwards, and pass the point of no return.' We wish you luck, skilled spell caller." When you defeat The Dryad Queen in The Heart of Bartleby in the 3rd world of Treantopolis, she says "How dare you! I send my finest servants to greet you, grant you safety to my tree, but when I ask you to do a small favor and join my army, you react by poisoning my planet! Very well. I shall poison this very tree in return! She produces a vial filled with glowing green fluid. Fear wells up inside you as you realise that you saw it before in the den on the Green Widow. It's the most powerful poison known to the Spiral. This has been merged with an amnesia reagent, to make the target forget over time. But if you wish to leave my wrath, then leave to Darkmoor." After you defeat The Skeletal Archer, he gives you the key to Equilibrius as he says "You face a challenge far greater than the 7 titans combined in the next world, you face the creatures of Morganthe and her Umbramancy, shadow spells go further than Shrikes, Seraphs and Sentinels. There are forces in play that only 3 beings in the Spiral know of, excluding you. There's me, of course, also there is the leader of the plan. But there is one more, a being that has hidden for generations. The Great Judge will tell you more on this matter."
I'll finish this post tomorrow.
When you defeat The Great Judge in The Sword of Justice, she says "I shall seek vengeance upon you! But why should I put myself up to such a boring task? When I have thousands of shadow creatures to aid me. As your new queen demands: ATTACK!" This summons 4 death creatures with 6,000 health each, called Shadow Shrikes, that have the permanent look, and powers of a shadow shrike. After you defeat them, The Judge says "Bah, a mere adept could have done that, but lets see how you fight angels!" Then she summons 4 life creatures called Shadow Seraphs. With a permanent shadow seraph spell on them and they have 7,000 health. When you defeat them, Judge says "You can battle damage and health, but what about resist, I summon my sentinels!" This summons 4 ice creatures called Shadow Sentinels with 7,500 health and you get the idea. When you defeat those, Judge says "You may be powerful, but no stronger than a newcomer to Khrysalis! How do you think you will fare against the demons of the darkest depths of Khrysalis?" This summons 4 Umbra-Butterflies, that are fire creatures with 5,750 health each, and they know a different spell that costs 1 shadow pip called Backlash, this puts a 30% backlash on the target, that can only go down by attacking, and doing anything else will increase it. When you defeat these, Judge says "I must admit, I am impressed, no-one has made it this far except for the Umbra Queen herself. But no matter. I shall defeat you nonetheless, as this is merely a wisp of my shadow."
Then there is a cutscene: The Great Judge dissolves into a black wisp, that flies to the heart of the statue that is the world. The statue begins to shake and you are blasted onto a fighting circle in the middle of the Spiral. The Triton King, Medusa, The Dryad Queen & The Skeletal Archer are on the other side, but they are stronger than before, and with cheats. If you attack, the Triton King says "For Skyskreamer!" and casts a 0-pip Triton on the caster, If you summon a minion, Medusa says "Be frozen in stone!" and stun the caster for 3 rounds. If you heal, The Dryad Queen will say "Feel the jungles' wrath!" and casts a 0-pip Rebirth. If you do anything else, The Skeletal Archer will say "Feeling queasy?" and cast a 0-pip Threefold Fever. When you defeat them, a pure black portal shimmers to life in the center of the circle. You go through and find your 3 most dangerous enemies, Mallistaire, Morganthe & The Great Judge in her true form. You face them in an epic battle to the death, Mallistaire is a death creature with 30,000 health, and has a 25% boost to life damage. Morganthe is a shadow creature with 40,000 health and has a 25% boost to balance damage. The Great Judge is a balance creature with 10% boost to life, death & myth damage. I'll finish this in a bit, because I only have 162 characters left.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Ok, so when you defeat them, Mallistaire says to you "You have proved a worthy opponent in 3 worlds, for that, I must congratulate you. I give you three secrets of the underworld. A hammer from the Fields of Punishment. A few Asphodel Leaves for crafting. And of course, I owe you a spell from Elysium, use it wisely wizard." Then you get a spell depending on what school you are. Then Morganthe says "I have fought you 3 times as well. You coped in Avalon, made it through Khrysalis, and now this. I owe you a debt, of sorts, but if you think I'm going to serve you, then you are wrong. I shall give to you a gift for yourself. And something for you to take to your foolish professor Ambrose. Let this day be marked as the day I stop fighting the light. I do not like it, but I shall go to Ravenwood, build a room out of shadow in the chasm the death school used to be in, and teach you some new shadow spells. That is your gift, and for Ambrose: She rummages around in a pocket of shadow she summoned, and takes a small white package from it. Give this to him, and tell him that it contains useful information." Then the Judge says "You are strong, a worthy opponent, and for that, you forced us into a slumber once more. So long good wizard, and be wary of trickery, you may think the prophecy is complete, but it only just begun."
You go to Ambrose and as he opens the package, he pulls out paper lined with the shadow symbol, and pitch black. He reads it and then drops the paper, and disappears into nothingness in shock. You read the paper, you recall the prophecy, the mirror already broke, the horn called, the skies fell in Xibalba. On the piece of paper, written in blood is From the shadows I strike. You go to see Morganthe, and she speaks a new prophecy:

Light and dark, will clash and fight,
For once, the tables are turned,
The Shadow shall put out the Light,
When the hero of war returned.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so when you defeat them, Mallistaire says to you "You have proved a worthy opponent in 3 worlds, for that, I must congratulate you. I give you three secrets of the underworld. A hammer from the Fields of Punishment. A few Asphodel Leaves for crafting. And of course, I owe you a spell from Elysium, use it wisely wizard." Then you get a spell depending on what school you are. Then Morganthe says "I have fought you 3 times as well. You coped in Avalon, made it through Khrysalis, and now this. I owe you a debt, of sorts, but if you think I'm going to serve you, then you are wrong. I shall give to you a gift for yourself. And something for you to take to your foolish professor Ambrose. Let this day be marked as the day I stop fighting the light. I do not like it, but I shall go to Ravenwood, build a room out of shadow in the chasm the death school used to be in, and teach you some new shadow spells. That is your gift, and for Ambrose: She rummages around in a pocket of shadow she summoned, and takes a small white package from it. Give this to him, and tell him that it contains useful information." Then the Judge says "You are strong, a worthy opponent, and for that, you forced us into a slumber once more. So long good wizard, and be wary of trickery, you may think the prophecy is complete, but it only just begun."
You go to Ambrose and as he opens the package, he pulls out paper lined with the shadow symbol, and pitch black. He reads it and then drops the paper, and disappears into nothingness in shock. You read the paper, you recall the prophecy, the mirror already broke, the horn called, the skies fell in Xibalba. On the piece of paper, written in blood is From the shadows I strike. You go to see Morganthe, and she speaks a new prophecy:

Light and dark, will clash and fight,
For once, the tables are turned,
The Shadow shall put out the Light,
When the hero of war returned.
These are the spells that Mallistaire gives you:
: Fires of Heck - X-pips, Gives a 5% blade to self, 5% trap to target, 1% spear to self, and 5% universal shield to self per pip, 75% accuracy.
: Khione's Breath - X-pips, Deals 100 damage per pip to 1 enemy, steal 1 blade, and tower shield to self, 80% accuracy.
: Storm Winds - X-pips, Deals 25 damage to self and deal 100 damage to all enemies per pip, 70% accuracy.
: Guardian of Fangs - X-pips, Summons a minion of myth, and heals self by 100 per pip, 80% accuracy. (The actual minion you get depends on the amount of pips, I'll post the inions later in this post.)
: Dubious Strike - X-pips, Stuns all enemies for 2 rounds, stun self for 1 round, and deal 100 damage to target enemy per pip, 90% accuracy.
: Mallistaire's Staff - X-pips, Deals 100 damage per pip to 1 enemy, and heal half to self, 85% accuracy.
: Krokosphinx - X-pips, Deals 105 damage over time per pip to one enemy, 85% accuracy.

Minion spell:
1 pip - Weak Cub, 100 health, knows all 1 & 0 pip myth spells.
2 pips - Minor Cub, 200 health, knows all myth spells up to 2 pips.
3 pips - Cub, 300 health, knows all myth spells up to 3 pips.
4 pips - Major Cub, 400 health, knows all myth spells up to 4 pips.
5 pips - Strong Cub, 500 health, knows all myth spells up to 5 pips.
6 pips - Minor Lioness, 600 health, knows all myth spells up to 6 pips.
7 pips - Minor Lion, 700 health, knows all myth spells up to 7 pips.
8 pips - Lioness, 800 health, knows all myth spells up to 8 pips.
9 pips - Lion, 900 health, you get the idea.
10 pips - Major Lioness, 1,000 health.
11 pips - Major Lion, 1,100 health.
12 pips - Lioness Queen, 1,200 health.
13 pips - Lion King, 1,300 health.
14 pips - Aker, 1,400 health.

If you have a shadow pip, the it automatically does this:
1 Shadow Pip - Shadow Aker Priest, 1,000 health, knows all myth spells, and knows shadow spells.

Let me know what you think, and if it needs any improvement.