Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Minion Bug

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The minion "The Font of Life" has the spell Unicorn, but just last night when it cast it, it only healed itself and Loremaster, not the dead fonts (Weakness & Strength). Unless this is by design, the spell isn't working properly

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I don't think it is a glitch. I've never seen an enemy heal all spell resurrect a dead minion or boss. Once defeated they are gone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dayerider on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
The minion "The Font of Life" has the spell Unicorn, but just last night when it cast it, it only healed itself and Loremaster, not the dead fonts (Weakness & Strength). Unless this is by design, the spell isn't working properly
If they were dead, as in gone, the Unicorn should not have healed them.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Omegagan on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I don't think it is a glitch. I've never seen an enemy heal all spell resurrect a dead minion or boss. Once defeated they are gone.
I have. I don't remember the tower where the boss would have 3 minions, and if you used an AoE spell, each minion would cheat. There was a minion who was a life monster who would cast Rebirth. In that instance, I have seen the life guy revive all dead minions.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
I believe the rule for non-player enemies is that if the heal happens in the SAME round that they die, then they are healed (resurrected), but if the round ends then the heal does NOT resurrect them.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I4C gr8ness on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I believe the rule for non-player enemies is that if the heal happens in the SAME round that they die, then they are healed (resurrected), but if the round ends then the heal does NOT resurrect them.
This is exactly correct. If it was, however, cast on the same round, then this is a glitch that needs to be dealt with.