Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Reality spell sizes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 26, 2012
So guys i've been thinking that spells should have a more real size. For example a troll is very low in wizard101 while i've seen movies like the hobbit that they are at least double a human size.

And a Colosus compared to a wizard, the wizard is kind of tall.

The one that specialies needs some size work is stormzilla, if you passed Moo Shu in Pirate101 you know what i'm talking about

So do you think sizes are ok or need some improvements? Let me know your thoughts

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
well I am not sure if you can really change storm zilla after all these years of it being the same BUT, I would love a new Godzilla size version of that spell for fire as the new rank 11 spell. oh that would be the best spell ki has ever made.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
gweedoboy on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
well I am not sure if you can really change storm zilla after all these years of it being the same BUT, I would love a new Godzilla size version of that spell for fire as the new rank 11 spell. oh that would be the best spell ki has ever made.
Yes i too have been loking foward for new spells, but 14 would be maxed out. Or Ki could increase the capacity of spells like instead of half a circle we could get the WHOLE circle. That would be about 16 normal pips and 34 power pips. New limit for pips! Maybe then after we have 34 rank spells maybe ki could stack them up. Level 63 rank spells! Probably we will be about level 500 when we get rank 63 spells.