Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is Really annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
listen wizard101 I have just began to build up my pvp record again. I signed up for a pvp duel and instead of taking me to a arena, it takes me back to the pvp lobby. and I am like what the? and when I checked my pvp record it shows I lost that match and it took my rating down! and I did not even get to go the arena to battle! now listen wizard101 peoples. I want you to fix this problem and get my pvp points back ASAP.

if any of you other wizards out there experience a problem like that post it here.

Conner Cowan, Necromancer

I mean it wizard101 fix the problem

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
From experience, not getting teleported into the arena is usually caused by your computer going slow when you click the "go to arena" button.

To avoid this, avoid confirming in crowded areas (especially the commons) and make sure Wizard101 isn't acting funny when you confirm.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
It's not their problem, it's your's. It's your computer being slow, not Wizard101. And, you probably won't get your points bacl, sorry.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
warlordperfection on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
It's not their problem, it's your's. It's your computer being slow, not Wizard101. And, you probably won't get your points bacl, sorry.
my computer is brand new

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
The Necromancer on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
my computer is brand new
they always say that its your computer not them, never is it them away you not us, so sorry u lost ur point but that PvP for you.