Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pets And Ability Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
Here's my Idea, what if we got a pet through the story line and it was a relative to Gamma the Headmasters pet and one of the new ability's was ''For-See'' we could see the opponents next turn, now i know it wouldn't be useful in PvP but in game it would be.

Maybe have it like the monkey captain in Azteca when he cheats and confuses you?

As fot the other talents in the pool so its useful to ALL players how about ones like these...

Pain Giver
Pain Dealer
Proof
Fairy
Unicorn
Healing Current
Spritly
Critical Dealer
Criticle Striker
For-See

That would be the Greatest pet, what do you think as a lvl 100 pet for all schools?

Adam StormCaster Lvl 90

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
That's too much of a powerful pet, It would defeat the purpose of trying to get your own powerful one, your own perfected one, Most people would just get to level 100 then hand it off to a lower level player, it's already perfect right? So why even hatch anymore?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
Dear, Gamma

I have an idea wanted to know what you thought to have a retrain for pets. like you can with skill points for example if you got a pet to adult and wasn't happy with the talent you could pay and retrain to adult for a chance at a better talent. like to hear what you think on the idea and if not I like to hear why not

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Make it a ''No Trade & No Hatch" Pet problem solved!

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
adamxxxaxdxaxm517 on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
Make it a ''No Trade & No Hatch" Pet problem solved!
still op.
it sounds like you're one of those people who sees others using really powerful pets and want one yourself. but it's too much hard work to do it from scratch sooo make ki give you a free one!
i know it sounds rude & i'm sorry about that but people have put hundreds of hours into their warlord pets so KI is not going to make that hard work be wasted.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Survivor
May 24, 2010
I have easily spent 600,000 on hatching in gold and bought 60 dollars worth of crowns for mega snacks and potions i have put the time in and have a awesome pet but i think this is a great idea

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
still op.
it sounds like you're one of those people who sees others using really powerful pets and want one yourself. but it's too much hard work to do it from scratch sooo make ki give you a free one!
i know it sounds rude & i'm sorry about that but people have put hundreds of hours into their warlord pets so KI is not going to make that hard work be wasted.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord
Well said.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009