Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post your sun moon and star school ideas here

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I think that you should be able to haveand schools for your wizard.
If you are a member you know how expensive it is and it would be awesome to have that option to have a wizard from those schools.
Plz post spells, trainers in wizard city names, and pets that you think would be awesome for these schools!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I think that you should be able to haveand schools for your wizard.
If you are a member you know how expensive it is and it would be awesome to have that option to have a wizard from those schools.
Plz post spells, trainers in wizard city names, and pets that you think would be awesome for these schools!
If you mean have those as a primary school then no, it wouldn't be too hard to kill someone with an aura though.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Enchant Minion

Invigorate: Add 250 health Minion Only
??? : Add 500 health Minion Only
??? : Add 750 health Minion Only

These would be very similar to Monstrous, Gargantuan, And Colossal.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I don't think you should be able to do that, because the only school of the three that really does damage is moon, so right when you begin, when you don't have any training points, and you choose sun or star, you'll lose every fight unless you get friend help.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Brandon SoulThief on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I don't think you should be able to do that, because the only school of the three that really does damage is moon, so right when you begin, when you don't have any training points, and you choose sun or star, you'll lose every fight unless you get friend help.
brandon well is imp a heal spell? is bloodbat a minion? is frost beetle a shield? is scarab a blade? i think that's enough examples just because its a primary schools focus does not mean that's the only spells they have as for new spell ideas these might be op but i had some aura ideas (star spells) 1 name: animated blades affect: charms are not affected by cleanse charm disarm steal charm earthquake or enfeeble for 4 rounds 2 name: animated shields affect: wards are not affected by cleanse ward steal ward shatter or earthquake for 4 rounds