Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

improving packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
one way I am thinking of making wizard 101 better, is the packs I don't really like how we don't get to choose what we get in them, I think that maybe we could choose what we get. if not, i understand. but please, change the packs

Kaitlyn Shadow

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
As much as I'd love to simply buy one pet pack and pick deer knight, or one keepers pack and get all the jade gear, that just wouldn't be fair. and lets face it: do you really need more than seven items from one pack? you could buy one pack, pick everything you wanted, and never have to buy it again. sorry but this would seriously damage how much money kingsisle makes. with less money, less game, and with less game soon wizard101 will give out free subscriptions and unlimited crowns. know why? cause it'd be closing. actually, it would take a lot more than that :) sorry for the bleak picture. but overall: gamebreaking. keep the element of luck please.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
littlejoe12343 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
one way I am thinking of making wizard 101 better, is the packs I don't really like how we don't get to choose what we get in them, I think that maybe we could choose what we get. if not, i understand. but please, change the packs

Kaitlyn Shadow
Oh my gosh, I love this idea, OH and next let's give everyone unlimited crowns! Woo Hoo (This post was a joke, I said that for people incapable of comprehending sarcasm, so don't get mad please:)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
you would still only get seven things from the pack, you could just pick what you get from some of the packs. just not all of them though

Kaitlyn Shadow, 31