Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken city?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
I was tried sunked city for the first time the other day and I got really confused, because I thought sunken meant sunken underwater, yet it has a similar setting to dark cave and haunted cave,and my friend has the sunken palace which is underwater. could someone please explain?

Amy LifeSong, Initiate Theurgist, level 13,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Nightblood on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
I was tried sunked city for the first time the other day and I got really confused, because I thought sunken meant sunken underwater, yet it has a similar setting to dark cave and haunted cave,and my friend has the sunken palace which is underwater. could someone please explain?

It's sunken because it went underground. Sunken doesn't necessarily mean water related.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
I was confused originally by this as well. I think it is because it is next to the death school, which has "sunken" out of Ravenwood into Nightside. I'm not completely sure though...

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Autumn Nightblood on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

It is because it "sank" into the ground overtime.