Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardeners Backpack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Hi,

I am not sure if this has been discussed here before - sorry if it has.

I think it would be nice to have a backpack separate from our normal backpack to hold our gardening seeds.
(Something similar to what we use for our reagents, but not quite as large.)

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Isabella DragonRid... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I think it would be nice to have a backpack separate from our normal backpack to hold our gardening seeds.
I don't understand why we need a specific place for seeds, is that kinda like saying that castles must have a different place too, maybe hats and robes also,

I guess if you have lots of seeds it is more efficient to see them, but plant them, sell them or bank them is what you can really do with them.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Not at all. I personally have some large gardens and sometimes like to swap and use different seeds. It would be a nice edition to have the ability to store seeds that aren't currently being planted for use at a later time. I view seeds more like reagents than I do clothing or houses.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I don't think we need a separate back pack for our seeds, but I DO think they should be stackable like treasure cards and reagents.

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Isabella DragonRid... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I agree with you, one the seeds do take up quite a bit of space, especially after a harvest. I would like it to be like reagents also, where it doesn't count to your overall items that can be held in a bag, and banks. I like to garden a lot and keep my seeds, but I get to many and I have to sell them

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
I guess I didn't phrase things correctly in the title. I meant a storage area like reagents not a true separate backpack.

I am glad to see others like to garden and need more space. :)