Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Life spell quest an apology to Life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
For me The Hoarder was super easy compared to Gristletusk (level 58 Life spell quest boss). With Gristletusk it took me 3-4 runs just to beat him, but with The Hoarder it took me one run. Gristletusk is a pretty hard boss for life wizards especially since he cheats unlike The Hoarder. I think KI felt like they owed us an apology for some odd reason XD. I'm not complaining, i'm just pointing out something that I think must people overlooked.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
spoderman pls on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
For me The Hoarder was super easy compared to Gristletusk (level 58 Life spell quest boss). With Gristletusk it took me 3-4 runs just to beat him, but with The Hoarder it took me one run. Gristletusk is a pretty hard boss for life wizards especially since he cheats unlike The Hoarder. I think KI felt like they owed us an apology for some odd reason XD. I'm not complaining, i'm just pointing out something that I think must people overlooked.
Really? It took you 3-4 runs? I have done it 13-20 times and i am STILL not done at level 62

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Angela Gem on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Really? It took you 3-4 runs? I have done it 13-20 times and i am STILL not done at level 62
Lol, try using Talos minion, he helped me.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
spoderman pls on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Lol, try using Talos minion, he helped me.
I agree totally. Talos has saved my tushie more times than I can count. Well worth the cost for the treasure cards. I keep him stocked at all times.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Same with me, I thought gristletusk was way too hard (he took me 2 tries if I remember correctly) but the Hoarder was WAY too easy ( I am pretty sure I killed him in one shot)

Robert Angleblade
Archmage Theurgist