Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 43 Starting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello I am A level 42 Ice/Balance wizard who just started Dragonspyre. Does anyone think that I am too low of a level? If so what should I do?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
certainly not. I am there with my balance wizard, and it is going well, and she is only level 40, on the final quest of The Tower Archives!

Katie Goldfountain
Level 40
currently in the tower archives

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
No, great level. Not too low. The boundaries are 48 and up to get into Celestia.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
hello404c on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am A level 42 Ice/Balance wizard who just started Dragonspyre. Does anyone think that I am too low of a level? If so what should I do?
No such thing as too low a level, and though I think being over leveled is better, there is nothing wrong with under leveled. But if you think so, do some side quests first.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I started at lvl 43 as a Life/Death wizard. I found it to be pretty easy and you level up quickly, so I wouldn't worry.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I'd say your just fine. All my wizards Were around 41-45 (well 45 was only one time with my )

If you ever feel weak, or not confident, don't give up or call your school weak. Do some side quests and get some appropriate level 45 gear Works for me

Dragonsypre isn't hard trust me

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I got to DS at level 40 with my Fire Wiz, and it was pretty easy. I just started the Drake Hatchery, and I'm a level 44 (I did a bunch of side-quests during 43 because I want my 45 gear) so don't worry, you get to start with your 42 spell.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I started out in DS as a level 40 and I'm a balance/death/fire wizard so I have a lot of advance over a lot of monsters so I guess it works out

P.S. I'm now a level 44 and in the dragonspyre academy

Justin Griffenstrider
Level 44 Sorcerer.

Survivor
May 16, 2013
Hi! I am Noah DawnRider and i am currently in the Drake Hatchery. I just turned level forty nine. No one is too low for any world however it does help if you are stronger with better spells when you are taking on the harder bosses including malistaire. If you have friends that help you than thats great and enjoy the game.

Noah DawnRider
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again."
" But if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you." o: