Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 98 Death spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
I think the lvl 98 death spell should be a werewolf. Its a health stealing and an attack all spell that does 700 base damage to each enemy. Description: a full moon appears and then a field of grass which a werewolf is sleeping in the middle of. its ears twitch as animals do when they hear something and it lifts its head, stands up and howls. Then it jumps toward the unlucky soul who its being used on and claws twice with his left paw and twice with its right then jumps back. Then the whole spell turns toward you. you know the blue stuff that comes out of crow when your being healed by it, well when it howls the same blue stuff comes toward you and you get back health equal to half of the damage. Death wizards out there I think its time to add a werewolf to our spell deck plus we need another attack all spell. Who's with me!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Great idea, but first you have to get ki to make level 98
good luck, i am with you

-Do not think death is bad, think death is just a change in life-

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Trevor FireShard on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
I think the lvl 98 death spell should be a werewolf. Its a health stealing and an attack all spell that does 700 base damage to each enemy. Description: a full moon appears and then a field of grass which a werewolf is sleeping in the middle of. its ears twitch as animals do when they hear something and it lifts its head, stands up and howls. Then it jumps toward the unlucky soul who its being used on and claws twice with his left paw and twice with its right then jumps back. Then the whole spell turns toward you. you know the blue stuff that comes out of crow when your being healed by it, well when it howls the same blue stuff comes toward you and you get back health equal to half of the damage. Death wizards out there I think its time to add a werewolf to our spell deck plus we need another attack all spell. Who's with me!
We recently got Avenging fossil, witch attacks one enemy strongly and then all other enemy. On another note, a werewolf doesn't represent Death. It could be like undead werewolf, but plain werewolf would be more of a Life or Myth spell. But if you are going to make a level 98 Death spell, you should make one for each school. I know some people that get really mad (And then they read your paragraph over and over to find grammar or spelling mistakes.) when their school is left out. I'm just going to use the werewolf for death though.

= Goblin. 1000 damage plus 600 fire, ice, OR storm to all enemies. There is a tree stump with a hole in it. It starts to get windy and the ground starts to shake. Then a giant Goblin pops out and throws his hoe and it dose the damage. Then, his eyes start to glow (red for fire, blue for ice, or purple for storm) and he grows twice his size and hits you with his fist.

= Music of Ice. 1000 damage to all enemies plus stun one enemy for 2 rounds. It starts off with the look of Blizzard, but it goes faster and faster, until you can't even see it any more. And then there is a giant ice block. The wind blows though holes in the block and makes music. The music attacks you. (Like the music from Imp)

= Solar Flair. 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies plus 675 Sun damage plus steal 3 Blades. It shows the Sun, and then it starts to shake, and comets hit the enemies. Then the sun shoots a line of fire at the selected person. Then the blades fly over to the caster.

= Nest of Storm. 1250 damage to all enemies plus remove all Blades. plus 700 damage over time to one enemy. There is a Nest made out of Lightning bolts. There is a family of Storm Owls living in it. The all come and fly over you plenty of times. Then Lightning strikes the selected person.

= Undead Werewolf (posted above)

= Blooming. 1000 Damage to all enemies + 1000 to all friends plus 250 damage over time to all enemies. There is a dead tree covered in snow. The sun comes out and the snow melts away. The tree starts to bloom with brilliant blossoms. The tree branches start to grow more until they poke into the enemies. Then the sun shines on your friends and heals them. After that the branches that hit the enemies start to over bloom with blossoms and they are covered in flowers.

= Fish of Pray. 1250 Damage to all enemies plus 300 damage to all enemies. Adds Myth trap to all enemies and Myth blade to caster. Your under water and koi fish (They look like the mount, but one is blue, one is orange, and the other is yellow) and they swim around you and create a mini tempest. Then the blue one turns around and hits them with his tail. The orange one turns around and hits you with his tail and makes the traps, then the yellow one swims up to you and you get the blade

I hope you like the ideas!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Trevor FireShard on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
i agree either werewolf or warlock they give back half the health and does over time damage 500-800 damage

by: Duncan DragonBlood lvl 90

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
We recently got Avenging fossil, witch attacks one enemy strongly and then all other enemy. On another note, a werewolf doesn't represent Death. It could be like undead werewolf, but plain werewolf would be more of a Life or Myth spell. But if you are going to make a level 98 Death spell, you should make one for each school. I know some people that get really mad (And then they read your paragraph over and over to find grammar or spelling mistakes.) when their school is left out. I'm just going to use the werewolf for death though.

= Goblin. 1000 damage plus 600 fire, ice, OR storm to all enemies. There is a tree stump with a hole in it. It starts to get windy and the ground starts to shake. Then a giant Goblin pops out and throws his hoe and it dose the damage. Then, his eyes start to glow (red for fire, blue for ice, or purple for storm) and he grows twice his size and hits you with his fist.

= Music of Ice. 1000 damage to all enemies plus stun one enemy for 2 rounds. It starts off with the look of Blizzard, but it goes faster and faster, until you can't even see it any more. And then there is a giant ice block. The wind blows though holes in the block and makes music. The music attacks you. (Like the music from Imp)

= Solar Flair. 1000 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies plus 675 Sun damage plus steal 3 Blades. It shows the Sun, and then it starts to shake, and comets hit the enemies. Then the sun shoots a line of fire at the selected person. Then the blades fly over to the caster.

= Nest of Storm. 1250 damage to all enemies plus remove all Blades. plus 700 damage over time to one enemy. There is a Nest made out of Lightning bolts. There is a family of Storm Owls living in it. The all come and fly over you plenty of times. Then Lightning strikes the selected person.

= Blooming. 1000 Damage to all enemies + 1000 to all friends plus 250 damage over time to all enemies. There is a dead tree covered in snow. The sun comes out and the snow melts away. The tree starts to bloom with brilliant blossoms. The tree branches start to grow more until they poke into the enemies. Then the sun shines on your friends and heals them. After that the branches that hit the enemies start to over bloom with blossoms and they are covered in flowers.

= Fish of Pray. 1250 Damage to all enemies plus 300 damage to all enemies. Adds Myth trap to all enemies and Myth blade to caster. Your under water and koi fish (They look like the mount, but one is blue, one is orange, and the other is yellow) and they swim around you and create a mini tempest. Then the blue one turns around and hits them with his tail. The orange one turns around and hits you with his tail and makes the traps, then the yellow one swims up to you and you get the blade

How would werewolf be life

That would just be wrong.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

(And then they read your paragraph over and over to find grammar or spelling mistakes.) when their school is left out.

Wow, people really do that? That's harsh

Solar Flair - Would the Sun damage be to all enemies (just clarifying)? It's about time Fire got spells that actually do decent after effects

Nest of Storm - Other than the blade stealing, I'm fine with this.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I agree! An undead werewolf i would love for KL to make that a spell

-lvl 58

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Thx everyone for your support I hope KI makes this it would be epic go death!!!