Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice gears, and armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
hey can someone help where can i get ice armor and gears, instead of going to the bazaar. I couldn't find any drops item either. I went to mount olympus but i only get some wands. So can someone tell me where i can get them.
I'm level 47 ice wizard

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
When my Ice was level 47, I used a combination of gear from the bazaar and some things I got from boss drops. That was more than a year ago though, so I can't remember who dropped the gear. At level 47 the bazaar gear should still be okay. Once you get to grandmaster the quality begins to drop a little.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Well the only other place i can think of other than mount olympus at your level. Would probably to do some quick level grinding until you get to level sixty so you can do waterworks. Or if you have friends with pagoda or winterbane, that drops some good gear too. If you have no friends with pagoda or winterbane, ask around in the commons. Keep in mind doing a dungeon one time wont always drop gear. I had to do waterworks 21 times just to get the fire hat. But i have bad luck so good luck to you!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
linhphamm on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
hey can someone help where can i get ice armor and gears, instead of going to the bazaar. I couldn't find any drops item either. I went to mount olympus but i only get some wands. So can someone tell me where i can get them.
I'm level 47 ice wizard
gear drops are all random~ you likely won't get any or all of your items right away; you will have to keep trying.

-v.

90 and
40 and

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
linhphamm on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 47 ice wizard
you can craft some ice gear once you get to avalon you will love there ice crafting gear you

austin weave lvl 90