Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey i really need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Hello ! i just bought the Lil'Siren and its awesome but i can't use her spell is there a way to use it if i am not from storm school? like an item or something?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
Isprita on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello ! i just bought the Lil'Siren and its awesome but i can't use her spell is there a way to use it if i am not from storm school? like an item or something?
You should be able to use it. The spell is Sirens if i am correct and it uses seven pips, which might be harder to accumulate if you can't use power pips. Cast 0 pip spells like blades or traps, or just pass until it turns to color

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The only way you can use it is if you have enough pips. Chances are you will need a storm mastery amulet if you are not a storm student or wait and hope to get 7 pips (providing you are a high enough level).

Squire
May 10, 2013
Your probably talking about Sirens. You need 7 (full pips) in order to cast this spell, if you have an Mastery Amulet it takes less pips.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Is the reason because you can't get 9 pips for the spell?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren