Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Project

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I've been hearing life is just healing. I don't believe that it is just healing. I think it's more, why would KL give life blades and traps if people thought life was just healing? If your with me post on this.
GO LIFE!!!!! Olivia L.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Erin Battlebreeze on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I've been hearing life is just healing. I don't believe that it is just healing. I think it's more, why would KL give life blades and traps if people thought life was just healing? If your with me post on this.
GO LIFE!!!!! Olivia L.
Don't believe everything you hear young wizard. When I started my Life wizard way back when, I created it to play the game - I don't think game healer was in the description.

Altho I did help a lot of wizards along my way I was a solo player for my quests. Since in the beginning I didn't play well I preferred to let only me see this. Mid Mooshu I started to get game face on. I became a very aggressive player and used all the tools the game provided to progress though the end of Zafaria pretty much on my own. I read more tips and tricks and got off the ground so to speak.

The only instance I was a "healer" in was Waterworks because I am not good with cheats and preferred to just tag a long this massive undertaking, other wise I am the dealer. I liked the sun spot so I had total control over the battle at all times. I now know that instances I was afraid to try alone can be done solo and they are less intimidating to me now.

Mary StarGem Been there, done that wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Erin Battlebreeze on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
GO LIFE!!!!! Olivia L.
I've said this all along. Life can be a very powerful school and is certainly not just meant to heal everyone.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I wouldn't worry , ever since they released Gnomes, Life has become more stronger and powerful than ever!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Life can be extremely powerful once up to 7+ Pip spells.
But the reason why players say it is for healing is because thats its main effect that most other schools don't have lots of spells for.

-Adam BattleBlade
Lvl 81

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I'm a life wizard and, quite frankly, life IS for healing. That's what it was created for. Of course, with the dwindling numbers of team players in the game, people are straying from that purpose more and more. I always keep dryad, satyr, and major heal in my deck (I'm a lvl 44 by the way) but I'm an all out attacker for the most part. I think that Gnomes was a good decision by KI because of the fact that life wizards are finding themselves in more and more soloing situations. So, to answer your question, life is for healing. Do people use it for that? Maybe not, but it is.

-

Survivor
May 08, 2012
Northlite on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Don't believe everything you hear young wizard. When I started my Life wizard way back when, I created it to play the game - I don't think game healer was in the description.

Altho I did help a lot of wizards along my way I was a solo player for my quests. Since in the beginning I didn't play well I preferred to let only me see this. Mid Mooshu I started to get game face on. I became a very aggressive player and used all the tools the game provided to progress though the end of Zafaria pretty much on my own. I read more tips and tricks and got off the ground so to speak.

The only instance I was a "healer" in was Waterworks because I am not good with cheats and preferred to just tag a long this massive undertaking, other wise I am the dealer. I liked the sun spot so I had total control over the battle at all times. I now know that instances I was afraid to try alone can be done solo and they are less intimidating to me now.

Mary StarGem Been there, done that wizard.
Yeah I agree with northlite I also think life should just stop getting healing spells at satyr. And get more hit spells
Go life