Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow angel quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
This quest is very challenging I have tried to defeat Volkir rimeaxe many times but it's too hard without any traps or charms.I can get him in the 2 thousands but then he kills me I just can't seem to get him.
Any hints?

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
ice warrior 13 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
This quest is very challenging I have tried to defeat Volkir rimeaxe many times but it's too hard without any traps or charms.I can get him in the 2 thousands but then he kills me I just can't seem to get him.
Any hints?
Ice Warrior,

I looked over on Wizard101central.com for help there under GAMEPLAY FOR ICE, for help. In addition, I had crowns (L50 henchmen were the best at the time) and bought a Life, Storm, and a Myth or Death henchmen to help me out.

One other thing you can do is set a mark outside his cave (blue x button), run over to the Bazaar in Olde Town and buy treasure cards of Pixie, maybe some Tempests, and if they have Snow Angel, buy them. Consider what spells are tried and true, when making a purchase. Maybe some Tough and Monstrous and reconsider reloading your Draw deck.

Another way, is if you have an Ice friend that has the treasure card and trades with you.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Ice Warrior,

I looked over on Wizard101central.com for help there under GAMEPLAY FOR ICE, for help. In addition, I had crowns (L50 henchmen were the best at the time) and bought a Life, Storm, and a Myth or Death henchmen to help me out.

One other thing you can do is set a mark outside his cave (blue x button), run over to the Bazaar in Olde Town and buy treasure cards of Pixie, maybe some Tempests, and if they have Snow Angel, buy them. Consider what spells are tried and true, when making a purchase. Maybe some Tough and Monstrous and reconsider reloading your Draw deck.

Another way, is if you have an Ice friend that has the treasure card and trades with you.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90
Thank you so much!

Defender
Apr 07, 2012