Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Find the Beetles" Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
I'm on the Find the Beetles quest in Krokotopia, and I know for sure that i've found the first oasis beetle. The one next to the library, i've walked up to it, heard the quest complete sound and walked away, however my quest log states that I have to still find that beetle, however when I go near the beetle now, there is no sound and the game seems to think i've already collected it. Any help?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Miranda Summercall... on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
I'm on the Find the Beetles quest in Krokotopia, and I know for sure that i've found the first oasis beetle. The one next to the library, i've walked up to it, heard the quest complete sound and walked away, however my quest log states that I have to still find that beetle, however when I go near the beetle now, there is no sound and the game seems to think i've already collected it. Any help?
Oh dear. I'm surprised that Professor Greyrose hasn't responded on this. This question has been asked and answered so many times. There are "two beetles" in The Oasis. One likes to read, and one likes to shop.

(Note: sometimes doing a "search" at the top of the page will give you your answer.)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
There are 2 beetles, one likes to read and one likes to shop, hint hint.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are two beetles in the Oasis. You found the second one. Off to find the first...
Hint: one likes to read, the other likes to shop

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
There are 2 beetles in the Oasis. Keep looking. The following link will give you the quest information, dialogue and a guide.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Information

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there's two in the oasis. I forget where the other one is

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
There is a second beetle in Krok. Try looking behind the various pyramids.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Send in a Support ticket to Customer Support. I had a similar issue with the first oasis beetle, and when I asked for help the bug was fixed for me!

Squire
May 10, 2013
You're probably getting beetles mixed up, because there not only 1 beetle in the Oasis, 2 Beetles in the Oasis! If you found the 2nd Oasis Beetle, your mixing it up with the first because you can only "discover" it once.