Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane Gauntlet Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to buy one?
We have checked every Walmart and Target within 100 miles
and tried online
and begged the Managers to get them in....

The only message we get is - "Not available in Store...Or Online"

We have been trying to buy a couple since the card became available

Please, please Help!!

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Well, One of them should have them! Try calling ahead to ask before driving. Other popular online shopping sites usually have people selling them (no names to be given, sorry). I've looked and I found a bunch online.

Just keep looking, Just keep looking, (Finding Nemo's Dory )

Keira D.
lvl 79 Diviner

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Kestrel Dreambring... on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to buy one?
We have checked every Walmart and Target within 100 miles
and tried online
and begged the Managers to get them in....

The only message we get is - "Not available in Store...Or Online"

We have been trying to buy a couple since the card became available

Please, please Help!!
We checked online and got the same message -- not available, or "not match". And I tried every type of combination (Wizard101, Winterbane gauntlet, etc.). Nothing...

But I took a chance and drove to the local Walmart. And they DID have them in the store.

I have found that if I call the store, or even if I ask a clerk in the store, they usually don't know what I am talking about when I say "Wizard101". I walk around in the electronics area and I usually find them.

Have you actually gone to a local store? Maybe they really do have them in stock. I know how frustrating it can be, trying to find these at the stores or even online. Hope you find one. They are awesome.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Abigail4z on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
We checked online and got the same message -- not available, or "not match". And I tried every type of combination (Wizard101, Winterbane gauntlet, etc.). Nothing...

But I took a chance and drove to the local Walmart. And they DID have them in the store.

I have found that if I call the store, or even if I ask a clerk in the store, they usually don't know what I am talking about when I say "Wizard101". I walk around in the electronics area and I usually find them.

Have you actually gone to a local store? Maybe they really do have them in stock. I know how frustrating it can be, trying to find these at the stores or even online. Hope you find one. They are awesome.
We have been to and asked in at least 10 Walmarts or Target!
One Manager promised to investigate and call me
Still waiting

Administrator
We have no control over the inventory that appears in stores. For that information, you need to contact the company that prints and distributes the cards. They are InComm and they can be reached at http://www.incomm.com/contact-us/

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Winterbane Gauntlet Bundle is no longer Available at Target and Walmart In-store or On-line according to what I have been able to find out. Maybe KI should go ahead and make it available online from Wizard101 site or retire it. Its too bad though I was looking forward to getting it for my Lv 50 Balance Wiz

Dunkin