Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My take on Young Morganthe.. easy

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
It was just me and my friend ( lvl 84 death ; i was lvl 79 death ). I would say she is quiet easy, considering it was only the 2 of us. I had to brief him on the rules and then we started ( I used guides and tips to help ). He was mammothed once because he shielded, but that was the only mammoth cast. Although I died once because of her constant death attacks towards me, once I returned, we continued spamming our rank 5 or less spells and we won in no time. All you have to know is the rules and you'll be fine. Well that's my take!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Lachjdk on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
It was just me and my friend ( lvl 84 death ; i was lvl 79 death ). I would say she is quiet easy, considering it was only the 2 of us. I had to brief him on the rules and then we started ( I used guides and tips to help ). He was mammothed once because he shielded, but that was the only mammoth cast. Although I died once because of her constant death attacks towards me, once I returned, we continued spamming our rank 5 or less spells and we won in no time. All you have to know is the rules and you'll be fine. Well that's my take!
Yes, I agree. Two skilled wizards who know the cheats shouldn't have much trouble with her these days.

However, when that dungeon first came out, she cast Wooly Mammoth almost every turn. It was out of control and they dialed it back greatly in a later patch.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Malt22 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I agree. Two skilled wizards who know the cheats shouldn't have much trouble with her these days.

However, when that dungeon first came out, she cast Wooly Mammoth almost every turn. It was out of control and they dialed it back greatly in a later patch.
Yea, Although this helps the targeted audience my friend and i would like to see the old morganthe come back as a secret boss in the dungeon. Its not fair for some people who enjoyed soloing her before..........