Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

will i get storm giver?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
So i have a kraken pet and i know they have the talent storm giver, he's at ancient and so far he has mana gift , spritely, and storm proof, i've maxed out the strength , agility etc. all of those. should i continue training to epic in hopes of getting storm giver, do you think i'll get it?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lachjdk on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
So i have a kraken pet and i know they have the talent storm giver, he's at ancient and so far he has mana gift , spritely, and storm proof, i've maxed out the strength , agility etc. all of those. should i continue training to epic in hopes of getting storm giver, do you think i'll get it?
No one knows; no one can even begin to guess. All talents are earned/given randomly.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
That is the pain of hatching. You won't know the next talent you receive. I have trained a Myth Imp to ancient so far and he is AWESOME!!! But if it turns out to fail( receive a derby talent or learn a talent completely useless to me) I will really be sad. So, good luck to you!

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
@TheAwesomeMyth ; my kraken is a first generation, it was never hatched.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Lachjdk on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
As said, it completely random. Like real pets, are you sure your dog/cat will learn to fetch?

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Lachjdk on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Yea but the point of not knowing what you get is true; I personally kind of like the randomness of it, as it makes it all that much more exciting to get a perfect pet. Wait until you get a Triton pet, train it to adult, and then hatch it with Kraken and you might be able to get storm giver and storm bringer.