Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
If you could design a new school what would it be????
Mine would be a holiday school where all the spells have something to do with the holidays!
Here are some ideas for the spells:
Santa- slides down the chimney, then throws ashes and toys at you
Santa's Reindeer- The reindeer are flying in the sky smiling and looking innocent but, then all of a sudden their eyes turn green and glow and they charge at you
Pumpkins- A scary pumpkin appears.... then another one and another (etc.) Then they turn towards you and charge
Easter Bunny- A bunny is hopping along a path... he sniffs in the air and sees you and starts throwing carrots at you.
Chinese Dragon- A chinese dragon is flying and swooping among the streets and then it flys over to you and spins around you and does lots of damage
Those are just some of my ideas!
Comment below on your idea of a school!!!

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Ummm... So this may be a bit complex to think about.

You know how you have your main school and your secondary, and then once you reach Celestia you can do astral or whatever the other two are called. I think it would be cool to do three more schools like that. Maybe locate them on Mooshu somewhere.

Harmony School - This school teaches spells that aid in team battles i.e. blades, minor healing spells, and other various and sundry things like that.

School of the Arrogant (just a suggestion name, FYI) - This school teaches spells that aid in solo battles i.e. blades, traps, major healing spells, and maybe an attack spell or two.

School of the Whisper (again just a suggestion) - Teaches spells that do damage over time, as well as spells like the Life spell Spirit Armor (which absorbs 400 damage for those of you who don't know) that would block any oncoming attacks for a certain number of turns rather than a certain amount of damage.

Example:

Undertake
School: Whisper
Pips: 4 or 5 would be a fair number I think.
Power: Absorbs all damage taken next turn.

If you would consider this KI that would be great.