Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown discounts on prepaid cards. plz comment

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Hi, I am here to say that I have always been using the prepaid cards that you can buy from stores and I am wondering if it would be possible if when there is some crowns special for instance buy 10,000 crowns and get 50% more or how much you normally buy. When there is some crowns buy special online could you guys at KI make that special available on the prepaid cards to? I know some of you people are probably thinking why not get them from the main webpage, but I do not because of the matter of fact is I dont like using a credit card online. Me and my brother (mostly me) have spent $314 dollars (not including tax) on the prepaid cards (no lie) and we started buying them 15 months ago. Is there anyone else like me who wish for the same thing?

ps. this message did not have any personal information or bad stuff so I am expecting to see it on message boards.

I respect everyones oppinion.

Thank you

Administrator
You may want to pay close attention to the news that appears when you start Wizard101.

Get 25% More Crowns at GameStop! Now through September 8th 2013, when you redeem a prepaid game card purchased at GameStop you get 25% more Crowns! Check out the Olympian Bundle, $10 and $20 prepaid game cards for bonus Crowns at GameStop!
https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

community@wizard101.com