Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death pixies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
im having trouble with professor drakes quest to colect pixie wings by defeating death pixies i tried beating them at level 21 and they still beat me any ideas

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tristan summer gem on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
im having trouble with professor drakes quest to colect pixie wings by defeating death pixies i tried beating them at level 21 and they still beat me any ideas
They're tough, for sure! Either wait one level and get your froggie card or go buy treasure cards that hit all like blizzard and froggie. And be sure to have a couple of minions in your deck to help! Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
If you want I can help you with these pixies, I had some trouble as well.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
tristan summer gem on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
What are you if life heal but you said drake so myth so if you have secret shopper badge and go on store roof get card for minions

P.S rules

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
FallonMythWizard on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
If you want I can help you with these pixies, I had some trouble as well.
shure that would be great

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
RavenLady777 on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
They're tough, for sure! Either wait one level and get your froggie card or go buy treasure cards that hit all like blizzard and froggie. And be sure to have a couple of minions in your deck to help! Good luck!
defeat them when you get quest then get minions from crown shop

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
death faries on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
defeat them when you get quest then get minions from crown shop
Why would Myth buy minion treasure cards? We have two different ones at this point.
I've defeated these a bunch of times using just what I said...damage to all cards and the minions we already have.
Of course henchmen work too.