Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I've been working on crafting for Felicia Worthington in Marleybone for the longest time (I am already in Azteca), and I can't find any Scrap Iron to craft with! If you have any suggestions as to where I may find some, please help.

Thanks,
Archmage Thaumaturge,

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
run around in hyde park that's where I found most of my scrap iorn

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'm guessing you don't usually pick up random reagents around the spiral as you quest because by Azteca you should have plenty of scrap iron.

My best suggestion now would be to hang out in the bazaar and keep refreshing the reagents tab. You will find plenty of scrap iron to purchase if you are patient.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
There's a good amount of scrap iron in Marleybone if I remember correctly, but it takes a while to get it. But when I'm in the bazaar, I've actually noticed that there is often times scrap iron people sell nowadays, just check whenever you're there. I actually have accumulated a good amount of scrap iron so if we could be at the Bazaar at the same time I wouldn't mind selling it for you. People stand in the bazaar for reagents like Aether or Sunstones but scrap iron isn't usually instantly bought so I'm sure you would get it.

~ Katherine Winterpetal Promethean

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
There's also gardening. Evil Magma Peas often drop scrap iron at mature harvests.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Joseph Dragontamer on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I've been working on crafting for Felicia Worthington in Marleybone for the longest time (I am already in Azteca), and I can't find any Scrap Iron to craft with! If you have any suggestions as to where I may find some, please help.

Thanks,
Archmage Thaumaturge,
The rooftops of Marleybone have plenty of scrap iron, and sometimes even the streets of Regent Square have some by the museum.

Also, you can hop down to the Bazaar in Olde Town to buy mass quantities. If you by in bulk and have several. Wizards, you can put some in your shared bank. You will need 32 to craft both rings and swords.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Defender
Dec 12, 2012
scrap iron? the hardest regent for me was stone block

Monica lvl 35

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
another decent place for scrap iron is Wintertusk. I find a good deal there. Also, in Marleybone, when you get to the final towers, you can hop between the left and right clock tower dungeons and collect a bunch there

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Joseph Dragontamer on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:

Thanks,
Archmage Thaumaturge,
Try going to the Bazaar! I usually get most of my crafting needs there!