Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartleby's Eye??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
One thing i noticed after i defeated Malistare and moved onto the Morganthe arc, is that the part in the story about one of Bartleby's eyes just seemed to completely disappear.

After Sylvia dies and Malistare flips out, he uses powerful death magic to steal one of Bartleby's eyes, which is talked about in the quest in Wizard City when you get your very first potion flask. Bartleby is having amnesia type issues because one of his eyes are missing. They were given to him by Grandmother Raven and one looks into the future, one looks into past (the one Malistare stole). Ambrose tells you to to bring a potion he made to Bartleby to give him some extra strength to hold the spiral together (since the missing eye is weakening him) and Ambrose gives you the empty flask (becoming your new potion flask.)

You can obviously see he still only has one eye when you look at him in ravenwood, even after completing everything in the game.

So what the heck happened? It is hinted only once in the Krokotopia that Malistare looked into the past with the eye in order to see were the krokonomicon was located. Thats it. It's never mentioned again. You never find the eye, and it never appears back in bartleby's face.

Am i missing something?

Alexander Rainbowfountain, &