Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Serious Help!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
So you know me, i was buying packs carelessly, until, that one pack, that gave that awesome wand. it gave me +90 critical, but no block,

My other wand, gave me 73 block, but i had 189 critical but my block was 202, with this new wand i have 250 critical and 129 block?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
MajesticLord on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
So you know me, i was buying packs carelessly, until, that one pack, that gave that awesome wand. it gave me +90 critical, but no block,

My other wand, gave me 73 block, but i had 189 critical but my block was 202, with this new wand i have 250 critical and 129 block?
I would keep your block.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
As with all the other gear in recent releases, to gain in one area, you will lose in another. Get creative with your gear to find a happy medium to suit your purposes.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I would just keep both. On bosses, I would switch to the block gear, but on minions I would use the critical gear. Truthfully, I faced Dimachaerus like 12 times. I was with a person with 50 block, I have 179. The boss hits me with his Natural attack, and lands a critical-no-block. My friend next to me, Dimachaerus does the same attack on him, criticals, he blocks. *Facepalm*. It's your choice but its timing that's everything.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MajesticLord on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:

From Avalon on higher Block is your better bet, more times then not the Critical will be blocked by the monsters anyway.

So I went with higher block and let the critical drop.

Explorer
May 09, 2010
block on bosses and critical on minions or regular monsters.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
if you are on celestia or higher I would chose block because the monsters have the ability to critical and block, so critical becomes less useful . I currently equip the darkflame bow ( or something like that) and it gives me ten critical and block. I am lvl 51 ice