Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to Mooshu but I have the quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I have the quest to go to Mooshu and defeat the Oni but I don't know how to get to Mooshu. It doesn't show up as a world at the spiral door....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jessicasocrpio1027 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I have the quest to go to Mooshu and defeat the Oni but I don't know how to get to Mooshu. It doesn't show up as a world at the spiral door....
Your quest is a school quest. You have to earn you way into Mooshu; complete Marleybone and you will gain access to Mooshu. No worries, your school quest will still be there.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Jessicasocrpio1027 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Is the quest from your school teacher? Sometimes we are given quests in areas where we have not earned the spiral key yet.

Continue to follow the storyline, and eventually you will be given access to Mooshu through the spiral door.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
If You have Beat The Worlds before mooshu You should have no Problem

Administrator
You are currently working on the quest titled "MooShu" for Headmaster Ambrose.
Click on that quest in your journal and read the instructions again. You can use Quest Helper on this quest if you're not sure how to get to the Spiral Door.

If MooShu does not appear on your Spiral door, please let our support team know. See this post for how to get help from KingsIsle:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/how-to-get-help-from-kingsisle-34317

community@wizard101.com