Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help.. D:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
So I am in marleybone. I was doing this old quest. I'm level 49 apparently I am suppose to speak to "Felica Washington" about this crafting recipe. For some reason the is on her. Not the and it wont let me talk to her. I have had this quest for a while, and I decided to just do it. And for some reason I cant turn it in

Really annoying

Please help soon

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
112345l on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
So I am in marleybone. I was doing this old quest. I'm level 49 apparently I am suppose to speak to "Felica Washington" about this crafting recipe. For some reason the is on her. Not the and it wont let me talk to her. I have had this quest for a while, and I decided to just do it. And for some reason I cant turn it in

Really annoying

Please help soon
For any crafting quest, you must have the items in your backpack to be able to turn in the quest. This link shows info on Felicia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Felicia_Worthington

You can click on the quests listed there to get more info on them. On the quest page, there is a tab for "quest dialogue" that gives more details on the quest too.

Which quest do you have from her in your quest log file? On the quest log file box, you can click on the "question mark" in the upper corner of the box, and it will show you all of the dialogue from the quest. You might be able to determine what items you need.