Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm not getin astral spell & sharpen spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Hello I'm in Azteca right now and I'm level 86 MYTH there is a problem that the red-mask bird in Azteca don't have a quest for me to get the spell i tried every thing so tired of this thing if i don't get my myth astral and sharpen i'm so angry with with king isle
this is so messed up i wish i get my spell its the sun astral myth spell and sharpen even my friend has his circle of life and his sharpen blade spells its not fair i gotto keep asking him for a sharpen blade everything and even everyone know azteca is a little hard

so i need to make make my spell stronger gosh this is so unfair kingisle please help me fix this thank you so so so much if you guys help me

sign FREDICESWORD

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Some people get to Azteca already level 90 maybe just a little under, Maybe you haven't gone far enough into the game to receive the quest? I think to get it you have to get up to the part with the monkeys.

By the way posting with a lot of animations, in colors, and a lot of exclamation points wont help solve anything.

Your level 90 -Miguel
Your level 66 -Miguel
Your level 45 -Miguel

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Some people get to Azteca already level 90 maybe just a little under, Maybe you haven't gone far enough into the game to receive the quest? I think to get it you have to get up to the part with the monkeys.

By the way posting with a lot of animations, in colors, and a lot of exclamation points wont help solve anything.

Your level 90 -Miguel
Your level 66 -Miguel
Your level 45 -Miguel
oh well i guess i can't get it , because i have already passed the monkeys quest and i have been questing with someone together she and she got her circle of life from since we both started azteca together i'm right now in the alto alto doing the quest right now and still no sighting of any astral or sharpen quest

oh btw sorry about the animations,and the exclamation

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
AlfredUNV on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
oh well i guess i can't get it , because i have already passed the monkeys quest and i have been questing with someone together she and she got her circle of life from since we both started azteca together i'm right now in the alto alto doing the quest right now and still no sighting of any astral or sharpen quest

oh btw sorry about the animations,and the exclamation
Maybe you missed a earlier spell quest that was needed?
Try checking them all? Zafaria star quests for example.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
AlfredUNV on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello I'm in Azteca right now and I'm level 86 MYTH there is a problem that the red-mask bird in Azteca don't have a quest for me to get the spell i tried every thing so tired of this thing if i don't get my myth astral and sharpen i'm so angry with with king isle
this is so messed up i wish i get my spell its the sun astral myth spell and sharpen even my friend has his circle of life and his sharpen blade spells its not fair i gotto keep asking him for a sharpen blade everything and even everyone know azteca is a little hard

so i need to make make my spell stronger gosh this is so unfair kingisle please help me fix this thank you so so so much if you guys help me

sign FREDICESWORD

To get Sharpened Blade, you must repair The Azteca training obelisk before you can turn it on. You need the quest "Turn Up The Sun" to do this. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer

On that link, you can click on quests for more info (like "prequests" needed...). Hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Abigail4z on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
To get Sharpened Blade, you must repair The Azteca training obelisk before you can turn it on. You need the quest "Turn Up The Sun" to do this. Details are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer

On that link, you can click on quests for more info (like "prequests" needed...). Hope this helped.
Thank you the problem was solved