Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets, Pets,Pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2013
Cutting straight to the point, I need help getting SPUD (spritely, proof, unicorn, defy), or any combo of spritely, proof, unicorn, defy and fairy. I know many of you have seen posts like this but please bear with me. I would like to know how many of you out there have at least three of these talents in one pet and how you did it. Also, if anyone would be kind enough to hatch a pet (with at least three of the abilities) please tell me we can arrange a time, date, and realm. I have six ancient starfish and two epic starfish. I have gotten proof and spritely but never in the same pet. I am about to give up. As a bonus, if enough people are willing to help me, I will tell you guys how to train pets very quickly. This training does not use crowns and super high ranking pet snacks. Rank 4 would suffice. Now that I have put that out there, I hope some of you will help me.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Well I can't help you, but could you hatch one of your spritly pets with me? Here are my pets and their stats.
1 Rain Beetle; selfish talent, 2 accuracy
2 Evil Sandman; 5 power pips, 5 accuracy, 10 resist, sandstorm, power play
3 blue cyclops; selfish talent, 27 mana
4 blizard cat; 2 selfish talents
5 dragon; 2 selfish talents

BTW I just hatched with an emberstone tiger with awesome may casts you may like.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
My NEW Emberstone Tiger has a bubble around you may cast and a selfish talent.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The best place to find someone to hatch with is W101 Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups

It's too difficult to meet up from the main boards here.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I can now help you with a pet jellyfish with spritly.