Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help :( I am so confused

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
So i was off wizard101 for a while and when i came back i felt like doing Grizzleheim. I Can not find the quest i need to do :( I been looking EVERYWHERE i can not get back to the main quest. Please help :(

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
KrakenLordKraken on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
So i was off wizard101 for a while and when i came back i felt like doing Grizzleheim. I Can not find the quest i need to do :( I been looking EVERYWHERE i can not get back to the main quest. Please help :(
I would check on the Grizzleheim quest tree.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I found this Quest Tree to be very helpful:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.), and you can click on any quest to get more details if you need it (like "prequests", etc.).

And that fansite has one of these quest trees for almost every world.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
It was not really helpful to me but thx for trying. I Do remember i was defeating some boars. i looked on my map and everything but can not find anything.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
i would think so. all the other places have gates closed

Administrator
Wolf Scouts is your current mainline Grizzleheim quest.

Crystal Fight is your currently mainline story quest.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012