Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More teleport options

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I've played a number of MORPGs and Wizard is my favorite in many ways. One exception is navigation. Compared to other games Wiz101 is a bit awkward to get around. There are a lot of places I often want to go quickly but can't get to without a long run. It would be nice if there were more teleport tapestries available or if we had the option to preset some extra locations on our home World Gates. What if each player had 3 special places we could select on our castle world gates? Or programmable teleports or tapestries? I'd love a quick ride to Aquila, the Pet Pavilion, the Archivist, and some of the far off dungeons (Ghost Avalon, Elephant Graveyard, Vestrilund, Xibalba). I'm sure everyone has favorite spots of their own.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
kewl i would like to set my world gate to the commons library its too far

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
There are a good number of teleporting tapestries already in game, but limited due to the method of obtaining. For instance, there are already a couple to different places in kroktopia, at least one to Avalon, and even one directly into the bazaar. This would be a good start to help with this issue, if these tapestries could be made more available, such as purchasable in the crown store individually or craftable (or both).