Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

being able to delete crafting recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
hello fellow wizards, I love to craft one of my favorite things about this game but I've noticed and I'm sure many people have too you can't delete a recipe, i will never craft a recipe from marleybone again since i'm in celestia now so i was asking ki can you please let us be able to delete recipes. thank you and good bye

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Eh but what if u accidentally trash a recipe you want or need that is from a secret trainer at the end of dungeon? U will have to do the dungeon all over again and purchase the recipe for gold again, which would be a waste. What if he recipe is really expensive and the salesperson is hard to find? It would be silly to sell a recipe too. Think about it..... Why would the guy at the bazaar carry recipe cards? That crafters around the spiral would have almost no use anymore. I don't think it's a good idea to throw away recipes or sell them. It would leave our crafting recipes unorganized, but safer.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
We buy our recipies, so selling them would be better...since they cost a lot

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
jordanwagner on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
hello fellow wizards, I love to craft one of my favorite things about this game but I've noticed and I'm sure many people have too you can't delete a recipe, i will never craft a recipe from marleybone again since i'm in celestia now so i was asking ki can you please let us be able to delete recipes. thank you and good bye
i really want to know how to delete crafting stuff like crafting a spell, robe, hat, etc. can someone tell me how to do it