Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clarion call to parents and players!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
All parents should, as a minimum, teach their children to play Wizard101 without bothering others who play.
General well-behaved rules =
1. NEVER ran into an ongoing battle until you asked whether you may take part in the battle.
It's pretty easy, write = My I join ?
If you by mistake, comes too close to an ongoing battle, and you is sucked into it, then write immediately = sorry, that was a mistake, and if the player does not want help, please click the Flee button at the first opportunity, and leave this fight.
2. If you are refused to join a fight, then walk away from the combat area.
3. Teasing NEVER the person who are in a fight by running into the middle of the combat zone.
It is very annoying that there are players on their big mount, inside the battle circle, it is impossible to see anything of my own battle.
I ask them mostly friendly to go away so I can see what I or my enemies are doing, without moving away, it often ends with that myself pressing Flee button, and then change the server.
4. If you need help in a fight, ask a player if he will help you, or write simply = HELP
there will usually be at least one player who is willing to help.
I often helps a player who asks for help.
They are in everyone the spiral worlds, the problem grows, and it is a abomination, was last in Azteca, Twin Giants, I was up against two powerful enemies, and suddenly there were 4 enemies, all went after me, I and my pet, struggled with healing, and the 3 fools who join, my battle, seemed it was funny .......
I was red glowing with rage.
Is this too much to ask for?
or if there are players who are only here to ruin it for us?
I would like to hear how others tackle this major problem.
sorry for the spelling errors I'm using Google translator.
Lady Of The Falling Sky ( Pyromancer )

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I don't think you should discipline children so they don't bother you in game. Kids play this game to escape the boredom of school and homework. And rule #2 seems mean. You should be kind enough to let players help you not make them find another place to quest. I think children deserve freedom otherwise they could be bored and we need to be nice to the younger generation.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
It seems like you're just trying to complain about people joining ypur battles.. Well it isn't your battle at all. The game is mean to be multiplayer. People can join battles if they want to.
Jacob Ironeyes- Level 90

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I have nothing against the players at the same level steps that come with into a fight, not at all.
example, level 80 to 90 is the same level steps.
But it is not normal that you ask first?

What I am angry about is that players with high level, leaving players with little Level,
make into a world they are not ready yet.
And then leave the high level play wizard, and small level players running around and mingle.
Small Level player can not survive in my example, Azteca,
and they do no good, only harm when they mingle in the heavy fighting.
Azteca example, where I after 45 minutes, still only had the 2 enemies, down to half of their lives, it's no fun when there are more enemies into the game, for all enemies going well after sun spot wizard.

I believe that high-level people take their little Level friends with, that they can see what kind of a world that awaits them, and it is also quite ok.

As I wrote, I'll help like if a player asks me for help, and I often say yes when a player asks for permission to join that battle I have started.

I play alone, I do not have anyone on my friends list
because I can only write English, with translatable program, I am an old woman, and it takes time,
and I want to do is enjoy myself, play this wonderful game.
I also translate texts here to Danish, so I can understand what you write.

Lady Of The Falling Sky (Pyromancer)

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
MS Jutlandia on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I have nothing against the players at the same level steps that come with into a fight, not at all.
example, level 80 to 90 is the same level steps.
But it is not normal that you ask first?

What I am angry about is that players with high level, leaving players with little Level,
make into a world they are not ready yet.
And then leave the high level play wizard, and small level players running around and mingle.
Small Level player can not survive in my example, Azteca,
and they do no good, only harm when they mingle in the heavy fighting.
Azteca example, where I after 45 minutes, still only had the 2 enemies, down to half of their lives, it's no fun when there are more enemies into the game, for all enemies going well after sun spot wizard.

I believe that high-level people take their little Level friends with, that they can see what kind of a world that awaits them, and it is also quite ok.

As I wrote, I'll help like if a player asks me for help, and I often say yes when a player asks for permission to join that battle I have started.

I play alone, I do not have anyone on my friends list
because I can only write English, with translatable program, I am an old woman, and it takes time,
and I want to do is enjoy myself, play this wonderful game.
I also translate texts here to Danish, so I can understand what you write.

Hmmm I can see where you are coming from and I think we need to come up with a way for this game to be better. Like low levels who have not unlocked the area/world cannot fight there but spectate and see the beautiful art of this game. My dad speaks Danish but he has work to do.
Hope I helped! Sorry I can not speak Danish!
Critical

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Yes, you helped by coming up with a really brilliant solution.
It would be great if KI would make it that way.
It is easy to make the scripts, and it would make it much better for all players.
Then the little ones, look at the fighting and see the area, and the large, can fight their battles.
It must surely be the best solution for everyone.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Say hi to your dad and say that here in Denmark, boils all over the country, all sugar for cooler weather, we're not used to the high temperatures.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
please don't listen to them kingsisle they are trying to take the mmo part out of this mmorpg

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I think that you might get a bit overwhelmed is you don't want people to help you. Maybe just calm down sometimes and just see what happens instead of always pressing the flee button. I know I get bothered when people join my fight, say sorry and then flee. I get overwhelmed because then, instead of having to fight two people by myself, I have to fight three. Maybe just say sorry and try to help them instead of leaving the fight.