Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This needs to change.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am mad right now . I just did a 2v2 with my level 90 friend. We are both level 90s so we go into the match, who else but warlords. What made it worse was one of the warlords was level 90, the other one was level 62. If you compare a level 90 warlord and level 62 warlord to a level 90 private and a level 90 veteran, they just don't match up. This is why I really think there should be a change so that it matches you up even closer. Similar rank and level would be very nice and I don't care how long I wait.

Daniel Firestaff Level 90 Promethean

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
daniel firestaff on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I am mad right now . I just did a 2v2 with my level 90 friend. We are both level 90s so we go into the match, who else but warlords. What made it worse was one of the warlords was level 90, the other one was level 62. If you compare a level 90 warlord and level 62 warlord to a level 90 private and a level 90 veteran, they just don't match up. This is why I really think there should be a change so that it matches you up even closer. Similar rank and level would be very nice and I don't care how long I wait.

Daniel Firestaff Level 90 Promethean
This isn't a bad match-up; when one opponent has less health than the other, you can usually take them out fast and then just gang up stacking the big guy to keep his friend dead. Just make sure you never do a 2v2 at around level 30 or so or you'll fight a level one private and a level 90 warlord. Idk if puppeting is supposed to be fixed or what, but whenever my warlord (level 33) fights with his warlord(level 27) friend, we end up fighting a couple of privates(level 60's+) which is a bother to have to kill. I think some way to choose a pvp match up that will search more narrowly confined towards your level would be nice; it wouldn't really make it guranteed easier, because it would keep you from getting level 5 warlords along with getting people way above you. Just would make it fairer for both sides.