Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beginning Krokotopia at level 10!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
It's okay. I joined at.... Well, it was around that level. It could have been eleven. I'm level fifteen now.
- Scarlet Waterleaf

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
You do get the Sprial Key at level 10 if you have completed all the main line quests. But, if you do the side quests including Zeke's Smiths and Colossus Blvd. You will gain additional levesl and you will be glad you did them. Gaining those extra levels up to around level 16 to 18 will make Krok much easier and actually more fun. Since there are some spell quests that you won't get until level 22, the further you are in level the better.

Colossus Blvd, prepares you for fighting more than one enemy at a time. There are also sides in Krok that require you to go to Colossus Blvd and if you have not done it, I don't know that you will be able to complete those sides. There is a reason for everything in the game and it is up to you to make the coice to do them when they become available or take the chance you will have to go back and do them anyway.

Also, some of Zeke's find quests will give you training points that enable you to train a secondary school.

You may want to get used to doing side quests and side worlds. There is a point that you will get no more spell quests unless certain ones are done anyway and those are going to be very beneficial in the second arc.

@PlayHard101, Waterworks is only available to level 60+ and the Warehouse to level 48+. The Warehouse originally was the only way you could advance to Celestia but was change to not being a requirement.

@Moonlighterz1000, good choice. I have made it a point that all of my wizards(12 currently) complete all available to be the highest level possible to enter any area or world. But I also solo a lot. Each of my wizards enter Marleybone at level 30+. Makes it much easier.
" Collossus blv, it prepares you for fighting more than one enemy at a time."
I remember when I first started that place. I was defeated by two gobblers on my very first match.
It was just too much to handle!
- Scarlet Waterleaf