Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card pets: spritely?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2013
Ok so i was wondering about, do all pets that come from cards learn spritely?
I always look at other people pets that come from cards and they cast sprite.
I always wondered, can a stegosaurus learn spritely?
It comes from the dino bundle.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Not every pet can learn spritely. My Betta Fish comes with Leviathan and it can't learn spritely. The stegosaurus can not learn spritely. If you have a pet who probably can, go to google and type pet:(your pet's species here). Many life pets tend to have spritely.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Not every pet can learn spritely. My Betta Fish comes with Leviathan and it can't learn spritely. The stegosaurus can not learn spritely. If you have a pet who probably can, go to google and type pet:(your pet's species here). Many life pets tend to have spritely.
this is good advice, if you wanna know about any pet or really anything search (type of thing you wanna learn about):(name of object) then choose the link that says wizard101 central. so for stegosaurus you sear this:
pet:stegosaurus (no space) and choose this link: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Stegosaurus for anything house or gardening you search house: for a boss or monster: creature:

hope it helps!

Gabriel Ashcaller, level 71 sorcerer
"when the judge appears, may it deem your opponent guilty."

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I think te sea dragon learns spritley the easiestLOL

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
um actually i searched my pet but only like two or three talents were shown.
so i was wondering if some others who have stegosauras would know about its talents. BTW i was just saying it was from a special card/bundle. :I

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Can a Stegosaurus learn how to use Spritely? It could, if it mated with a pet that already manifests Spritely.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Avatar Angel Hex on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Can a Stegosaurus learn how to use Spritely? It could, if it mated with a pet that already manifests Spritely.
It may still take many hatches and after a while and several hatches, you may not end with a Stegosaurus.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
marleybone221 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I think te sea dragon learns spritley the easiestLOL
if you like to pvp go on wizard101 centrals wiki and go to pets search sea dragon (you can get to it on the bottom of the page and click the blue button that says next page) and see the sea dragons talents. its well worth its crowns if you want a battle pet. (i got mine for 399 crowns) i will begin training it shortly and its well worth the time and effort to do so. so thats the absolute best pet to battle with. it also looks like the loch ness monster

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

ps. (if you want to get one for 399 crowns just buy a dragons hoard pack, its really hard to get though, or so i have heard)
pss. the reason i said so i have heard is because i got it on my first try. but maybe you will to
see you in the spiral

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Your pet has to be a First Generation Pet. Yours is a First Generation. Go search Wizard101 wikipedia.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
frostfreeze457 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Ok so i was wondering about, do all pets that come from cards learn spritely?
I always look at other people pets that come from cards and they cast sprite.
I always wondered, can a stegosaurus learn spritely?
It comes from the dino bundle.
No. Fairy is better anyways.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
frostfreeze457 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
so i was wondering if some others who have stegosauras would know about its talents. BTW i was just saying it was from a special card/bundle. :I
2-3 talents? Where on earth did you search! if you go to wizard101 central wiki, it shows seven. Also, I can personally inform you the rare is pip o' plenty, and the uncommon is myth damage. that ultra rare is the only unknown. It does not learn spritely at 1st generation, go and start hatching and you'll get it pretty easy, spritely is on almost everyone's pet nowadays. Also, its best to get multiple may casts so you get the effects more often, so don't get misled by all the "no fari r b btter thou" people.

Mason ShadowwraithSprite Sower

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Wolf ShadowTail on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Your pet has to be a First Generation Pet. Yours is a First Generation. Go search Wizard101 wikipedia.
Thing is if you say its first generation then why is the page for the pet a stub.
there was almost no talents shown.
and i heard that spritely is "rare" and my stego only has one rare so i was hoping that would be it since the page for the pet has not discovered this "rare" talent.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frostfreeze457 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
the answer was given to you before...here it is again:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Stegosaurus

(Not all talents have been posted because the folks at Central stopped training to see what would be given. It does not appear to have Spritely)