Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bundles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2013
I have a few questions about bundles:

1. Do they rotate through them or is each bundle available once and that's it (I badly want the Massive Fantasy Palace and don't wanna wait in vain.)

2. How often do bundles change

3. If you get a bundle that's not available on the Wizard101 website, does the code for it still work?

Thx in advance

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
4lurarose on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:

1. Do they rotate through them or is each bundle available once and that's it (I badly want the Massive Fantasy Palace and don't wanna wait in vain.)

3. If you get a bundle that's not available on the Wizard101 website, does the code for it still work?

Thx in advance

The answer is no. The Epic bundle retired long go. If you have the code Its a high doubt that it will work.

Coyle DuskVault10

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
4lurarose on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:

Thx in advance

Altho retired as long as the code has not been used it will still be valid.

Squire
May 10, 2013
centauraven8990 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
The answer is no. The Epic bundle retired long go. If you have the code Its a high doubt that it will work.

Coyle DuskVault10
Listen to her question, she wants Massive Fantasy Palace which is only available during House-a-Palooza.
And your answer is no, Epic Bundle has retired but the code would be valid.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
1. That's it for a bundle once it leaves.
2. 10 months-1 year or so- just a really long time
3. As long as the code has not been redeemed before, then yes
Hope I helped!