Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can't take it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
i am going crazy on this
i can not find how to get nightshade pet do i fight nightshade to get it or something
i want it so so bad please help me

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Nightshade...Hmm, Nightshade. Or you a death wizard? If you are i think you get it as a school pet, but if your not, why not hatch with someone who does have it?
Hope this helped!

-Vanessa IceBreeze

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I'm sorry, but I think the nightshade pet is only available for death students. if you fight nightshade, you get a midnight sprite (my favorite pet).

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
twilight sparkle on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
i am going crazy on this
i can not find how to get nightshade pet do i fight nightshade to get it or something
i want it so so bad please help me
By nightshade I believe you mean wraith, but you have to be a death wizard. After you finish your level 48 school quest for death, it will give you the wraith pet.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
xXM3sicFoxXx on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Nightshade...Hmm, Nightshade. Or you a death wizard? If you are i think you get it as a school pet, but if your not, why not hatch with someone who does have it?
Hope this helped!

-Vanessa IceBreeze
a lot of people said this after you so thank you all * changes wizard *

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
At level 12 you get a quest to go to nightside!! Just get to level 12.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Yes, this pet your looking for is called "Wraith" If you want the pet you MUST to be: A student of the DEATH school. 2# You must be a level 48 to reach this quest. *Note: You can get the PET Wraith and a new Death spell*

~Jack, Level 8 PvP Warlord.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
flashblade78 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
At level 12 you get a quest to go to nightside!! Just get to level 12.
don't put a smile to soon I said nightshade as in a wraith pet x_x
sorry and I already got to nightside

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I'm amusing you mean the wraith pet and I hate to break it to you, but you have to be death and level 48 and above to be able to use it, well you need a level 48 death character to get it so yeah, sorry.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Yeah awhile ago I thought there was a nightshade pet so I farmed and farmed. So don't feel bad that you thought there was a nightshade pet because I thought there was one too. The actual pet that looks just like nightshade is called Wraith which gets rewarded to death wizards when the turn in their quest to get their lvl 48 spell. Hope this helps!

Colin Skullthief Lvl 40

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
you get lord nightshade pet at lvl 90 ( tell me if I am wrong ) if you are a death wizard I think. maybe another lvl but you have to be death.hope this helps!

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
I think your talking about the wraith pet but you have to be lvl 48 death to get that pet. or you can try hatching with someone

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Level 48 death wiz is required to get the quest and it can only be equipped by death wizards.