Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

commander robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I have wanted the commander robe for a long time i try and try to get it but i am not as good as other people in pvp i think that the pvp robe should cost crowns or gold but it should be reasonable like 5000 crowns for the commander robe in crown shop it should be in crown shop and with diego but if it was in crown shop i would be ver happy please kingisle make this happen.. please.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Hello :),

I think KI makes the robe difficult to obtain merely because once you have it, it feels that much nicer! You worked towards it, and now you have it. If the robe was cheap, everyone would have it and it would no longer be special.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
The commander robe is also used for pvp stats. If it was available in the crowns shop, then arena tickets would be practically worthless in this aspect. Privates could get it for only 5000 crowns. People would get mad about facing privates with great gear. Kingsisle would probably lose customers. If you really want the commander robe, you'll need to work for it in pvp.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I agree with the crowns, it being able to buy with crowns but not with gold unless it was expensive like 150,000 but it wouldn't have the stats just the look like the guardians outfit everyone buys it for the look not for the stats since it has none and about 99% of people just want the robe for looks because pretty much once your warlord or commander there isn't much more need for pvp so that's stats are worthless considering the robe has -100 mana so its not good for anything but pvp and if your not pvping then why would you wear it? please kingsisle I have been wanting this robe since like the first couple days I started playing which was about a year and half ago and I still can't get it. Please this would help a lot.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They'll lose so much revenue on PvP it'll make your head spin. Just get a good strategy and blast to commander. Then do pet derby for the rest of the tickets.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Even though I do like the commander robe, I don't agree. If this happens, PvP will be worthless and there are other outfits out there if you cannot get to commander.