Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why can't we craft stuff we want?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
i know we can craft stuff but not stuff we want it would be great huh,
i like to craft a nice bed with a bear already on it with a board with my name on it
* who wouldn't want that am i right*
or a wall painting with me on it well can some one
tell me why can't we do that

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
There are some cool things we can craft. But most aren't feasible untill you reach a fairly high level.

-> The maniquins available in Marleybone are fun, but the reagents make it prohibitive until you are about level 50.

-> The portals available in Celestia are excellent. An absolute must for anybody with multiple houses.

-> The games in Avalon are great, but the reagents make them fairly prohibitive to most players.

--> Many (possibly most or all?) of the cool items for crafting are also available for crowns or in bundles. That takes some of the excitement out of the effort of crafting.

Happy Wizarding

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
twilight sparkle on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
i like to craft a nice bed with a bear already on it with a board with my name on it
Probaly beacause it would be to hard to figure out how to do it, and how would you do it? I really like your idea though i want to do something simillar to that as well :)

Love your username!

Angela Gem
Level 46 theurgist
school

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
twilight sparkle on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
This game was designed for kids, I don't think they would want to include alcohol in it.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Angela Gem on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Probaly beacause it would be to hard to figure out how to do it, and how would you do it? I really like your idea though i want to do something simillar to that as well :)

Love your username!

Angela Gem
Level 46 theurgist
school
well I was thinking bout getting mist would and moss maybe stones ghost fires something like that
maybe more stuff and I got my username off of my little pony I am a pegasisiter Pegasus + sister
its really cool