Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where did the teachers come from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I know Lydia Greyrose comes from CandyLand with a....''Tragic'' back story but...

What about the professors of:

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Moolinda Wu is clearly from Mooshu and Arthur Wethersfield is obviously from Marleybone and Alhazred is from Krokotopia (because he is located in Krokotopia)
Malorn Ashthorn is from Wizard City, as he was a Death student. Cyrus Drake might be from Dragonspyre, since his brother Malistaire went there to summon the Titan.

Just a question...who says Greyrose is from CandyLand?! I always thought she ought to be from Wintertusk or Polaris (more likely Polaris). I clearly find it hard to believe that a world called CandyLand even exists on the Spiral...

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
= MooShu
= MarleyBone / Krokotopia
= Candyland
= ???
= ???
= ???
= DragonSpyre???

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
MidnightMT101 on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Moolinda Wu is clearly from Mooshu and Arthur Wethersfield is obviously from Marleybone and Alhazred is from Krokotopia (because he is located in Krokotopia)
Malorn Ashthorn is from Wizard City, as he was a Death student. Cyrus Drake might be from Dragonspyre, since his brother Malistaire went there to summon the Titan.

Just a question...who says Greyrose is from CandyLand?! I always thought she ought to be from Wintertusk or Polaris (more likely Polaris). I clearly find it hard to believe that a world called CandyLand even exists on the Spiral...

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist
Proffessor says it herself at the beginning of the game...Candyland was said to be filled with witches (her sisters) and candy.

Though we are not sure if it is really called Candyland.

I don't care what it is as long as I get candy....omnomnomnomnom

Delver
Feb 25, 2013

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist
You forgot Professor Balestrom! I would say Marleybone cause he's a frog, and there are a few in Marleybone. And he dresses kinda nice- except for the colors...

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
You guys are forgetting the lovely Prof. Falmea! Although who the heck knows where she came from. She doesn't fit in with of the worlds that have been released so far. Maybe KI should consider that in the future, it would be interesting to find out where my teacher is from.

"Just Keep Wizarding" -

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Can someone tell me when she said she was from candyland? please explain!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Dalia- Firecat Alley. In a sidequest you go to her house!

Cyrus- Avalon, somewhere I remember reading he grew up there with Malistaire and Merle Ambrose.

Moolinda- Mooshu, quite obivus, huh? XD

Arthur- Marleybone.

Halston- Celestia???

Linda- Uh, Candyland? Er... Gobblerton? Uh... Sugartopia?!? ???

Marlon-Wizard City

Dwyorgin- Uh .....

Ahlazrid (?)- Krokotopia

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist
Lidia Greyrose herself has said a few times she is from Candyland and has told the story of how she came to Ravenwood.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Alura BH on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Dalia- Firecat Alley. In a sidequest you go to her house!

Cyrus- Avalon, somewhere I remember reading he grew up there with Malistaire and Merle Ambrose.

Moolinda- Mooshu, quite obivus, huh? XD

Arthur- Marleybone.

Halston- Celestia???

Linda- Uh, Candyland? Er... Gobblerton? Uh... Sugartopia?!? ???

Marlon-Wizard City

Dwyorgin- Uh .....

Ahlazrid (?)- Krokotopia
I'm sorry i had to read that acouple times, they grew up with AMBROSE? Look at ambrose, i read somewhere he might be immortal which if he is say a couple hundred years old explains his severe hunch and nice long beard. If you're done with avalon or at least with the tapestry quest go to the hall of the silver rose or what ever its called in abbey road and read the tapestries. Yes Ambrose is from Avalon from but really?! Cyrus and Malistaire are too? I'd like to know where you read that.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Scarlet Fever on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
You guys are forgetting the lovely Prof. Falmea! Although who the heck knows where she came from. She doesn't fit in with of the worlds that have been released so far. Maybe KI should consider that in the future, it would be interesting to find out where my teacher is from.

"Just Keep Wizarding" -

Scarlet Dragonpetal
There have been rumours that Prof. Falmea came from Darkmoore. She insists on being called Madame, the exact same name the the professor of hoodoo on P101 calls herself. They both have floating hair and they insist on being called Madame. Either they are both really formal or they are similar.

And while your at it, Headmaster Ambrose is from Avalon, but where is Headmistress Beladonna from?

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
There have been rumours that Prof. Falmea came from Darkmoore. She insists on being called Madame, the exact same name the the professor of hoodoo on P101 calls herself. They both have floating hair and they insist on being called Madame. Either they are both really formal or they are similar.

And while your at it, Headmaster Ambrose is from Avalon, but where is Headmistress Beladonna from?
probably avalon too. There's something about her that looks like falmea but with different clothes and her back. I would say they're related somehow and i'd like to say sisters but they don't have the same last or first names. But look closely at the 2 of them. Headmistress Beladonna does look like Falmea with different clothes and her hair tied back in a bun.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Actually Ambrose was born in zafaria. or was it azteca. i think zafaria.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Professor Falmea could be from that village in the Wyrd I forgot the name but, I think this because there is a woman who resembles her there who gives those pierce spells.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
master of disaster, in Avalon there is a quest that states and there might be others that say or show the ambrose was from avalon. Xtreme, i know who you're talking about laura something moon i believe. Its very possible that she from there since they look very very similar much like them and the headmistress of Wysteria. Maybe they're related o. o...

Scarlet Dragonpetal