Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire wizards, this is for you.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Heyy fellow Pyromancers, and other schools who just came because they are interested. I would like some help with pvp, I am level 65 and I am currently in Celestia (almost done). My seconrdary schools are ice to tower, life to satyr, elemental trap and blade, reshuffle, +15%damage astral spell, +20%critical spell and I have done all of the Zeke quests up to mooshu (Didn't do mooshu one ). If there are any fire wizards who can give me some tips, that would be much appreciated. If you are interested I would like to meet you in game or just give the tips here . If you want to meet in game it would be under the waterfall in the commons, sunbird realm, whatever time and date you post on here LOL. I really need advice, I am Allison NightSpear and my pet is adult NutCracker and may cast fairy and gives evil snowman card. Thank you for reading this.

If you are ever feeling down, have some peanut butter.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
sup fellow pyro, heres a few tips: use treasure cards of fire school so you can use the power pips, try tom fight lvl's lower than you, do 1vs1 or 2vs2 (less people to fight and less people to target you.) if your going to do 2vs2 do it with a friend so you can do text chat, if someone puppets report them after the battle and request (ask) for the win (ask KI in customer support.) , get crown gear (pack gear if can) get the best weapon you can get (again pack gear), this is all i know. ill try and find you and i can help you with the mooshu Zeke quest if you want, im jack skullbreeze my title is master of fire and i have a baby krokomummy named king patch. ill meet you at 7/13/13 at 8:00

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"knowledge is power, use it wisely"
ps. i like your quote.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I don't think you can report someone because of puppetting, and I also do not think that kingisle will give you the win. Also, I doubt a level 65 would have to deal with much puppeting.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
sup fellow pyro, heres a few tips: use treasure cards of fire school so you can use the power pips, try tom fight lvl's lower than you, do 1vs1 or 2vs2 (less people to fight and less people to target you.) if your going to do 2vs2 do it with a friend so you can do text chat, if someone puppets report them after the battle and request (ask) for the win (ask KI in customer support.) , get crown gear (pack gear if can) get the best weapon you can get (again pack gear), this is all i know. ill try and find you and i can help you with the mooshu Zeke quest if you want, im jack skullbreeze my title is master of fire and i have a baby krokomummy named king patch. ill meet you at 7/13/13 at 8:00

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

"knowledge is power, use it wisely"
ps. i like your quote.
one question about the date, a.m. or p.m??

If you ever feel down, have some peanut butter.
(and thanks )

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Not a PvP expert so this is all I got:
Use link to remove shields
Use infallible (treasure card, bought in ZF Library for 1000 gold.)
Use colossal (If you do not have actual spell, treasure card)
Use heckhound/efreet for big hits when no shields on opponent

Most of the time, you'll probably face a ice wizard or a jade wizard though and if these tips don't work, I'm not the best at PvP so forgive me...

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
The NightSpear on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
one question about the date, a.m. or p.m??

If you ever feel down, have some peanut butter.
(and thanks )
oh sorry a little late now but it was supposed to be am. sorry

-jack