Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite-Looking Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I know some people may say Waterworks gear because of its stats. But I want to know what is your favorite gear by design. My favorite gear is the gear from Marleybone. It just looks so formal and expensive. Plus, I love the bosses in Marleybone as well. What are you guys' favorite-looking world gear

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I love the gear in Grizzleheim! I wonder if that's because I'm an ice wizard...

-Vanessa

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
av (avalon) because i love the old knight look with the chestplate helemet etc.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I like the clean crisp look of the tunics you get in DS:

*Robe of the Conflagration, Tunic of Arden's Vale, etc. with the double row of buttons and the smart belt and satchel. Not easy to find in bazaar but multiple minibosses drop these.

*Terminus Wrap, Cyclone Cloak, etc. with the clean simple short tunic and epaulets and trousers. Very stitchable because these drops are not hard to find in bazaar, and multiple minibosses drop them, including the ones you do over and over again (Labyrinth)

The modern wizard needs good boots and a smart looking hat. The captain's berets and visored caps look tidy and smart with the tunics.

**Blazing Bonnet, Mythological Mantle and the like are nice visored caps that go well with the button tunics.

**Cowl of Morbidity, Dean Darkflame's Fiery Mantle, and other beret-type hats go well with the short tunics.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I like dragonslayer because they have the dragons gorment or it s the fact that I am a fire wizard

dustin tightain dreamer

level 45