Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Hybrid Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I was thinking hat there should be different hybrids. Here are some examples

Life Beast: A green beast with dark green wings and fire beast designs (Storm Beast and Blaze Beast)

Frost Nightmare: A nightmare with ice designs (Fog Unicorn and Polar Cat)

Teddy: A teddy bear that hops around (Silverback Wildclaw and Blaze Beast)

Ultimate Hybrid: A 7-headed beast one of each type and dragon wings (Chimera and Ladybug)

YOUR TURN!!

Anna Ghostheat

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Here are my Ideas:

1. Flying Horse (Blue Horse with Black Wings) [Trojan Horse + Dragon] {Comes with Gnomes! spell} 2
2.Armyoddile Chompy Zilla and Cannonboltbolt) [Stormzilla + Forest Lord] {Comes with Lifezilla Spell] (Gives 3200 health to all friends and 40000000000+ Damage to Next spell and
888888888+ critical for next round and polymorph into Fire dragon and protect
700000000 damage.

Those are my ideas!

Cameron Level 90

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
you should know that there is a life beast, but its called forest beast, i thought you might want to know that

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Survivor
May 30, 2009
BlizzsrdMoonStorm on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking hat there should be different hybrids. Here are some examples

Life Beast: A green beast with dark green wings and fire beast designs (Storm Beast and Blaze Beast)

Frost Nightmare: A nightmare with ice designs (Fog Unicorn and Polar Cat)

Teddy: A teddy bear that hops around (Silverback Wildclaw and Blaze Beast)

Ultimate Hybrid: A 7-headed beast one of each type and dragon wings (Chimera and Ladybug)

YOUR TURN!!

Anna Ghostheat
These are really cool ideas but do they give cards because I like the ultimate hybrid and i think other people would to but if it gave cards (notice the plural) people would love it! And one more idea but it is kind of stupid what if it gave one goodcard from each school and only level 50 and up? Think about it.

Patrick MythThief

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I have one idea...

We could hatch a Sky Elf from the Azure Dragon and Glacial Elf. It would look similar to a Glacial Elf, except with snowy wings. (Does this remind anyone of Cupid?)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
hybrid pets that I think would be cool: one for each school and a hybrid for each school so 2 total for each school first : storm owl get at lvl 90 and hybrid pet is for all different schools blaze owl (sun serpent and storm owl) and ice freezing owl (lord of winter and storm owl) life forest owl (spinysaurous and storm owl sry if life spell misspelled) myth fantasy owl (celestial calendar and storm owl) death undead owl (avenging fossil and storm owl) and of course I don't leave out balance everlasting owl (sabertooth also known as the sabertooth tiger witch is going to be balance pet name lol and storm owl) and continue everyone gets there lvl 88 spell as a pet 2 lvls later I just don't want to type anymore well I might post more on this see me ask me to be your friend I will add you name wolf hawkrider lvl 88 wiz I am currently a nonmember so I am hanging around wizard city and I like to learn allot of different spells lolp.s. anything misspelled sry I am not the best speller

Survivor
May 30, 2009

Irish Foo Dog - Hatch patriotic leprechaun with Elemental Foo Dog (comes with healing current and mana burn)

Mythic Frog - Hatch Orthus and Humongofrog (comes with keeper of the flame card)

Ultimate Hybrid - Hatch Orthus (or cerberus) with Hydra and when you get the pet hatch it with Chimera (comes with a card that features an 7 headed beast that deals 100 damage per head to all enemies!

These are only a few of my creations that I hope to see when the new world come out.

Try and find me in game I am a level 54 wizard.

Patrick MythThief