Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Palaces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
So, I was thinking about the death school, and how it's kinda "hidden away" from the others. So, I thought every school should get it's own Palace only accessible by that school. Like, a giant castle made of molten rock and lava, surrounded by a lava moat for Fire. I thought this was a cool idea, but then I had a harder idea. What if every entrance to each one was a colored teleporter located at the end of dungeons based of that school. Here's some examples.

Fire- Labyrinth (DragonSpyre), Ice- Vault of Ice (Krokotopia), Storm- Temple of Storms (Krokotopia), Life- Tree of Life (Mooshu), Myth- Big Ben (MarlyBone) Death- Sunken City (Wizard City), Balance- Trial of the Spheres (Celestia)

Leave comments if you want to change the locations of them, or have any other ideas, Thanks!

Wolf, 72 Death

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
IgnisMage on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
So, I was thinking about the death school, and how it's kinda "hidden away" from the others. So, I thought every school should get it's own Palace only accessible by that school. Like, a giant castle made of molten rock and lava, surrounded by a lava moat for Fire. I thought this was a cool idea, but then I had a harder idea. What if every entrance to each one was a colored teleporter located at the end of dungeons based of that school. Here's some examples.

Fire- Labyrinth (DragonSpyre), Ice- Vault of Ice (Krokotopia), Storm- Temple of Storms (Krokotopia), Life- Tree of Life (Mooshu), Myth- Big Ben (MarlyBone) Death- Sunken City (Wizard City), Balance- Trial of the Spheres (Celestia)

Leave comments if you want to change the locations of them, or have any other ideas, Thanks!

Wolf, 72 Death
Wouldn't it be better if they teleporters were just hidden around our schools? Because for a social palace, a dungeon is too much. Also, what can you do there?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think the teleporters should maybe be hidden elsewhere. Also, what if only people of one school get into their themed palace, that would be so cool, so you would be surrounded by what ever school you are wizards. The palaces should maybe be accesible from somewhere else, because some lower levels couldn't get there