Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 56 no auction gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I have seen wizards with this gear but have no idea where to get. So i was wondering where everbody got it.

Jacob legendslinger

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Gabe47144 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I have seen wizards with this gear but have no idea where to get. So i was wondering where everbody got it.

Jacob legendslinger
I crafted mine - instead of doing Water Works over and over again.

It's from a vendor in Wintertusk and you must complete the Seal of the Seven Seas craft quest to be able to craft it at the Forge in Grizzlehiem.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
It's crafted gear from Wintertusk, but I can't remember the exact area where you buy the recipes.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gabe47144 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:

Jacob legendslinger
There is crowns gear for almost every level in the crowns shop. Other gear is the result of drops from bosses.
School-specific Level 60 no auction gear is Waterworks gear, still considered the best by some.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I know how you feel!!

The thing is they probably got the gear from the crown shop and they may have gone to the woman next to prospector zeke and made it look cool.

I think its really annoying when wizards where this in pvp. it is and unfair advantage.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Level 56 gear is actually crafted and you could buy the recipe from carax strongthread in Sudriland. You can't buy it in Bazaar cause it's No Auction

Click on the link for more info www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carax_Strongthread

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
It is probably the crafted Wintertusk gear. It is on par with WW gear and will save you hours of farming WW.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
You get the crafting recipes for the gear in Sudri land in Wintertusk. You need to have the grandmaster crafting rank first though.

Hope this helps

-- Timothy EarthHeart lvl 75 , Timothy FrostHeart lvl 70

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Thanks to everyone that helped im a grandmaster artisan so i can craft the gear.

Jacob Legendslinger