Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Hello, i recently went through and finished fircat alley with my friend, afterwards we were going to go to collossus boulevard, he made it through fine, but i couldnt go, and he said all he did, was finish firecat alley, but i already did that please help!

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
You need permission from the headmaster after you complete fire cat alley cyclops lane and triton avanue

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ryan Deathcloud on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Hello, i recently went through and finished fircat alley with my friend, afterwards we were going to go to collossus boulevard, he made it through fine, but i couldnt go, and he said all he did, was finish firecat alley, but i already did that please help!

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15
I believe Merle gives you the quest to enter there - you have to go to the guard after that and enter the first time with out porting in - have you checked with him? I am not positive but I think access for that is around level 12?

Some where around there Merle also starts the quest for Krock land.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15
You have to complete Firecat, Cyclops Lane AND Triton Ave. Then you have to speak with Merle Ambrose. Only then will you be allowed into Colossus.

Delver
May 04, 2009

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15
You need to finish the three main streets first (Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley). Then you get the quest "Colossal Trouble" from Merle Ambrose, and this sends you to Colossus Blvd. Did you talk to Merle?

This link gives details on the quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble#tab=Quest_Information

You can click on the "prequests" to see what you might have missed. Maybe you still have some of the prequests in your Quest Log file?

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012