Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
You know if you are selling stuff the bazaar is the best place to go? He gives you the most money, but check around when buying, you might get a better price somewhere else too, because depending on the quantity of the item, he will charge more too sometimes, if its rare a lot, if very common cheap, hopefully i helped some starting up wizards, good luck to you all

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ryan Deathcloud on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
You know if you are selling stuff the bazaar is the best place to go? He gives you the most money, but check around when buying, you might get a better price somewhere else too, because depending on the quantity of the item, he will charge more too sometimes, if its rare a lot, if very common cheap, hopefully i helped some starting up wizards, good luck to you all

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15
Some items are only available in the Bazaar, but you're totally right. Example is the level 5 wand...always cheaper in the Wand shop. good tip!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
Ryan Deathcloud on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:

Ryan Deathcloud Level 15
i need to now how to get a summer dragon

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
dragon boy201 on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
i need to now how to get a summer dragon
The summer dragon is sometimes given as a prize at KI Free Games. Here's the link if you need it, dragon boy201:

www.kifreegames.com

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
you also get more money if its a drop to idk if the dropped item costs more if its dropped or not but at least you know you get more money if its dropped

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
you also get more money if its a drop to idk if the dropped item costs more if its dropped or not but at least you know you get more money if its dropped
i dont think it matters if it was dropped but i do know that if you sell something that only people above a certain level or from a certain school can use it is a lot more

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
No you don't. Some dropped items are rarer and that's why they are worth more money. If you get a snack as a drop, it's worth the same as any other of the same item.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Yea but jack is still right. Some items you can only get as drops. Though you are right too. Certain items like food will only get you a certain price.